Overheard everything

It's night and you and your friends are at Griffith Observatory. Once all of you reached the top, all your male friends went seperately, leaving you and Viola alone. "So.. Prepared to go to Korea?" Viola asked as she looked at the scenery while stretching. "What do ya think? I've been moving around ever since that incident in Detroit." You sighed as you looked out. "They don't know, right? Why didn't you tell them?" Viola asked as she looked at you. "They might be idiots at times but.. They are actually very caring. I don't need alot of people's concern, ya know?" You said and she nodded.

"Which boarding school are you goin' now?" Viola asked and you sighed. "I heard that it's a art school. Like as if i'm goin' there. Full of those rich idiots and famous wanna-bes." You said and Viola let out a laughter. "You gonna survive there?" She asked and you looked at her. "You should be askin', are they gonna survive instead." You corrected her while smirking and she shook her head. "Just don't cause too much trouble." She said and you sighed. "Hope i won't." You said and Viola nodded.

The two of you left to look for the rest, not noticing that B.A.P are nearby, overheard everything. "Hyung, it's her, right? The girl who knocked Junhongie at Venice beach?" Jongup asked and they nodded. As they are talking, they heard you talking with a bunch of guys and only Viola and you are the only girls. "Let's go clubbing. I need to get a drink pronto." Zack said and all of you laughed. "Saw a new club opening, bring you guys there and drink till drunk." Cole said and all the males cheered and laughed.

Soon, all of you left and they looked at your back-view, along with your friends'. "Hyung, aren't adults the only ones who can go clubbing?" Zelo asked, curious. "Well.. Actually.. Underage people can go in too if they know a trick or two." Himchan said and Zelo nodded. "So hyung, can i go?" Zelo asked and all the members looked at him. "Wait till you are adult then you can come with hyungs." Yongguk said and Zelo nodded obediently.