Meeting SECRET

After the lesson ended, you received a text from Sanghyun, asking you to go to TS to meet someone. You groaned internally and skate-boarded to TS while doing a kickflip and a hard flip. Once you reached TS, you kept your skate-board into the bag and walked in. "Good that you could come. I want you to meet the rest of the members." Sanghyun said and you looked at him. "You know Hyosungie, right?" Sanghyun asked and you nodded. "She's the leader of a girl group called SECRET. The members are here so i want you to meet them." Sanghyun said and you nodded.

When you entered a practice room, you looked at Sanghyun and back at the three girls and they looked back at you. "Girls, meet Zuri, she's the newest member of Play Team and she choreographed Hyosungie's last track." Sanghyun introduced you and they nodded. "Zuri, meet Jieun, Hana and Sunhwa." Sanghyun said and you nodded, they smiled back. "Nice to meet you." Sunhwa said and you just nodded. "Want to hang out with them?" Sanghyun asked and you bluntly shook your head. "I can go now, right? See you." You said and walked away. "Wait.. You skate-board?" Hana asked and you nodded. "Can you teach us how to skate-board?" Jieun asked and you looked at her. "I forgot how i started skate-boarding so.. Real sorry." You said and left. "Hyosung unnie is right, she does have some charisma." Hana said and they agreed.

As you are walking out of TS, SECRET members stopped you. "Can we at least see you skate-boarding?" Jieun asked and you nodded. Once all of you reached the skate park which you go often, you plugged your ear-phone in your ear and started to skate-board and doing stunts and they looked at you in amazement. You did a Crooked grind, followed by a 360 flip then you skate-boarded to the ramp and did a Rock and roll followed by Blunt and Disaster. You skate-boarded to a bench and sat there while drinking a bottle of water.

"Wah.. You are good." They complimented and you just nodded. "We can't even move when on the board." Misang, one of their stylist and you nodded. "I have to go, see you." You said and skate-boarded away while doing a kickturn.