"Thank you", she smiled shyly.

I then took out my notepad where I had written all my songs and had the chords to already.

I got up and grabbed a guitar from off of the wall. I stepped into the booth and just played.

I played for the background music of about four songs before I was interrupted by my sneeze.

And it wasn't just a regular sneeze.

It's the one that made you feel 10 times worse than you already do, the my heads about to explode one. I groaned and got up.

"I'll be right back", I said to santana who nodded.

I walked past the front desk to go to the restroom for some tissue or something. I got in and blew my nose. I turned and looked in the mirror at my reflection.

I look like a semi happy/ tired ass zombie.

I washed my hands and walked back out with a killer headache coming.

As I walked out I wasn't paying attention that much and ended up bumping in to someone.

I didn't hit the floor but I caught the person before they did.

"Y/n?", I heard.

"Camila?", I said.

"What are you doing here?", we asked at the same time.

"You first", I said. "Wait never mind I already know", I said noticing that maybe it was because Austin was here.

"You?", she asked.

"Just recording a little", I said.

I turned away and let out a sneeze and groaned as my head pounded.

"Bless you", she said. "Are you sure you're ok to be here?", she asked.

"Yea I'm fine", I said.

"And you're still a horrible liar", she chuckled softly.

I smiled and looked down.

"Is it ok if I...", she trailed off stepping closer.

I nodded and she rested her hand against my forehead. She looked at me concerned.

"You're burning up, I can take you home", she offered.

"Nah it's fine I'm actually h-", I began but got cut off.

"Hey babe, I was wondering what was taking you so long", he said kissing her cheek.

Did this boy just....

"oh y/n didn't see you there", he said smiling.

I just glared at him.

"How you been?", he asked.

"Better than you dorito boy", I said with a attitude.

"Y/n", Camila warned.

"No it's fine babe", he said. "Y/n I know you might dislike me", he began.

Why is he putting on this fake ass act.

"There's no might dislike I fucking hate you", I clarified. "So you can stop acting now", I said.

"What do you mean?", he asked.

"Y/n", Camila warned as I was about to give him a piece of my mind.

I looked over at her pleading eyes and decided to just walk away. But I instantly stopped when I heard him say something else.

"It's understandable though, I mean I can see why you would be jealous of me", he said.

I turned around as she glared at him.

"And why in the hell would I be jealous of you?", I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"Well for one I'm with her and you're not", he said stepping closer.

I stepped up to him and I swear I wanted to punch that smirk off of his face so bad.

"As I said it's understandable", he smirked.

"Hold up", I heard from behind me.

I just knew it was santana.

"Ok dorito boy I'm going to need you to back the fuck off before I lose my shit", she said.

"Tell her to back off", he said.

She pulled me behind her and stood up to him.

"You might be taller than me but step to my girl like that again. I'll chop your little pretzel legs off and stick them so far up your ass every breath you take will taste like dough", she said making him look scared.

"Come on", she said grabbing my hand and walking out.

I locked up the studio since I was feeling worse than before and decided it was time to go.

"What happened?", she asked as we got in the car.

Isabella was in the back watching some cartoon so I didn't have to worry about her overhearing us.

"So I went to the bathroom for some tissues and while I walking out I literally bumped into Camila", I said as she pulled out of the parking lot. "Then we started talking and then he shows up trying to act all nice like I'm just going to forget about earlier", I said.

"Wait what happened earlier?", she asked.

"So he came up saying stuff like to stay away from Camila and all that", I said.

"Like hell you will", she scoffed. "He's such an ass", she added shaking her head.

"Tell me about it", I said agreeing.

"My ship is sailing whether he likes it or not", she said.