"That skank was a childhood friend of Lou's, and I-"

"Fucked her? What excuse do you have for it, Harry?" I asked accusingly. 

"I didn't have sex with her, Rachel. We all went out, she got drunk, Lou and I brought her back to the flat. She stayed in my room, Lou went to stay with an old friend of his, and I stayed in Lou's room. That's it," he explained. 

"Then why was she wearing your shirt? Only your shirt." I didn't want to talk about this. Tears were making themselves visible on my face as the streaked down my cheek. 

Harry sighed and wiped a tear away. "I don't know, Rach. She was drunk. Do you want to know what was on my mind the entire time she tried to come onto me at the club? You. I knew that I couldn't do that to you. She wasn't you," he pressed his lips to my cheek, but I pulled away. 

"Harry, don't." Tears were blinding me now. They were both tears of sadness and relief. The only problem was that I wasn't sure if I could believe him or not. 

I said the words, but my lips connected with his. I tried to stop myself, but he was just too damn intoxicating. His hands traced my stomach, and it gave me little butterflies. Just imagining a baby inside of me made me weak at the knees. Good thing I was sitting.

"Rachel, I'm sorry." His lips moved up and down my neck, around my shoulders, and to the soft spot behind my ears.

"Don't be. Uh, nevermind. You're going to be making up for this shit for a long time." 

"How about we start now?" he asked, lifting my shirt up a little. His lips stopped as he picked me up and put me completely on the bed. He looked at my stomach curiously and asked, "What do you think about it?"

"About what? Oh. That. I don't know, Harry. It's going to be major buzz kill for my career." He leaned down and kissed my stomach over and over again. 

"My mom is going to kill me, and well, good luck with Simon," he laughed. 

"Actually, I should be saying that to you. Simon is going to murder you," I said. He laughed and kissed my lips again. "I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, so we can know for sure." 

"Can I go?" he asked hopefully. 

"You know all I'm going to do is pee in a cup and get my blood drawn, right? Plus, Zoey's coming with me, and she wants to physically hurt you. So does Dave." I looked at him apologetically, but he laughed. 

"I'm coming. Zoey can't hurt me."

"You really don't know her at all do you? She got kicked out of two of her high schools for starting a fight. Once with the quarterback, and the other time with the captain of the wrestling team. She's a badass who will fight anyone if they do something to deserve it, and right now she thinks that you deserve to get hit." He sighed and rolled over onto his back next to me. 

"I'll say it again, Rach. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I didn't run after you to explain, and I'm sorry that I let you believe that I had cheated on you for this long. I should've gotten onto a plane to L.A. the night it happened. I shouldn't have waited for a week," he apologized, and I held his face and kissed him. 

"Apology excepted. Now, can we go to bed?" I asked. 

"I, uh, I thought we were going to do something else." 

I pulled the blanket back up to my chest once more that night, and I rolled over to go to sleep. "Nope, if you stay we're sleeping."

"Fine," he pouted as he curled up next to me. For the first time in months I actually had a peaceful sleep.