Preview: The Color of Life is Red

Lance sat in the comfy lounge chair and gazed up at the stars. They shimmered through the clouds, winking down to him. The cool summer night air stroked his face and walked along the large deck. His eyes lowered to the glittering pool in front of him. It gave off a blue aura onto the white of the rooftop. A smirk crept onto Lance's face as he sat up and removed his clothes. When he was stripped down to his boxers, a voice sounded from behind him.

"I'm liking the new look," Keith strut over to him with champagne in both hands. He held a glass out for Lance, "For you, my love."

Lance took it with a blushing smile, "Why thank you, my love." He took a small sip, then set it on the small table to his right.

Keith took a seat in the chair next to him, drinking from his own as he watched him stand. Lance's feet pattered the rooftop tile as he danced toward the pool. Taking a cheeky look over his shoulder, he slowly pulled down his underwear. He fluffed his hair with a sexy head shake and took dramatic steps into the cool water, swinging his hips. He turned around to face Keith and let his body fall back, keeping his head above the water.

Keith leaned his elbow on the table next to him as he sipped his champagne, staring at Lance intently. Lance licked his lips and swam to the edge, crossing his arms onto the tile. He leaned his head down and batted his eyelashes, "You wanna join?"

Keith shot him a seductive smile, then stood to strip. As he hopped in, Lance drifted back.

Keith reached for him with a chuckle, "Come here."

Lance shot him a playful smirk then dipped his head under. He kicked through the water, moving away from him. With a breath, he brushed back his wet hair and wiped him eyes. Two arms suddenly wrapped around his waist, lifting him up with a laugh. "Keith! Put me down!"

Keith returned him to water and spun his hips to face him. Lance rested his arms around his neck and gazed into his dark purple eyes. With a giggle, he pulled him into a heated kiss. Keith's hands felt around Lance's thighs, pulling them around him. Lance's back hit the wall of the pool and something brushed against his shoulder. He pulled away from Keith to stare at the bloody arm hanging over the edge.

He pouted and leaned onto Keith's chest, "Ah, he ruined it."

Keith's chest resonated with a laugh, "Oh well. Let's head back and continue this at home, yeah?"

He picked his chest up to kiss Keith's nose, then returned to his position with a cute smile. "Okay."

Lance's eyes scanned the tile roof as Keith carried him out of the water. Bodies from the party were littered across the ground, some draped over lounge chairs or resting on shards of broken glass. Every hand seemed to clutch a glass bottle or red cup. Blood splattered the area, pooling around the once sparkling floor and permeating the air. A stream of red dropped into the clear water, slowly turning it a shade of faded pink.

With a happy sigh, Lance closed his eyes to relax.