1

I am currently walking through the halls of this school. I just got transferred here and it's my first day of school. 

"are you lost? you're new here right?" a guy suddenly popped out of nowhere and smiled at me. I will be lying if I'm gonna say that he's not cute at all because HE IS!

"um yeah I am and I'm kinda lost too." I said while looking at the ground.

"can I see your schedule? I can bring you to your class" he said while smiling again. I pass my schedule to him and he take a look.

"oh it's you! you're in your good luck today. we have the same class- oh we have the same classes!" he cheered and dragged me with him. "come on we will be late!" 

"oh okay- but hey what is your name?" I asked him while we were still running and him dragging me.

"I'm Chen Li Nong but everyone calls me Nongnong- and also, we're here." he said as we stopped at a certain door. "I warn you, this class is..um..how should I say this.." he said while rubbing the back of his neck when...

*boogsh!* 

*bam!*

"chaotic?" I said and chuckled. 

"yep! chaotic it is! but don't worry, everyone's nice in there even though they can become like a wild animals when there's no teacher around." he shrugged and opened the classroom door. and I must say it is really chaotic here. Is this even a classroom? *sigh* *face palm*

chairs scattered around.

there are students who are arm wrestling.

there are some who are quietly reading their books.

and fighting--- wait what?!

"hey nongnong there are literally guys that are fighting over there!" I grabbed him while panicking.

"haha they are just playing around-- what's your name again?" 

"bruhh you just took a look of my schedule earlier yet you don't know my name yet? it's Han Areum" 

"wait so you're a foreigner? cool! - oh as I was saying earlier, don't worry about those guys over there. they are just playing and messing around. look!" he put his arm all over my shoulder to face those guys earlier who are "fighting" earlier. "see?" 

I was speechless. The guy throw the last punch to the other guy who lost his balance and fell to the ground. I thought the one who punched the other will hit the guy who's on the ground again but I was wrong. He offered his hand instead and helped the guy get up and then............

did they just f*cking laugh?! 

"gosh Nongnong this class is weird."

"haha! just get used to it Areum since you'll be attending this class for the whole year." he said while pointing to the whole class. I scanned the whole class and I noticed that all of the students here are all boys.

"um nongnong, are you sure that I am in my right class now?" I asked while we are still standing awkwardly here near the door.

"yep! actually you're--" he was interrupted when one of his- I mean our classmate calls his name.

"oh hey nongnong! who's that girl with you?" then the whole class stopped what they're doing and looked at us. He was about to speak when suddenly another guy spoke up.

"oh oh I know!! she must be the new girl our teacher said that will join this class!" 

the room was filled with silence. um what's their problem?