Twenty-Eight

Sehun's P.O.V.~

When I laid Y/N on the couch, I went into the kitchen go get her some aspirin and water. I went back to her and when I was handing her the aspirin and water she...she kissed me. I froze this is wrong. I may love Y/N but Jungkook is my friend and she is drunk. I tried to pull away from her but she kept forcing it. I finally was able to get out of her grip.

Sehun: Y/N...
Y/N: Jungkook...

I knew then that she was thinking of him. I left her on the couch and grabbed my phone to call Jungkook.

Phone~

Sehun: Hello JK
Jungkook: Yoo hyung...are you okay?
Sehun: I found Y/N...
Jungkook: WHAT!? WHERE?? IS SHE OKAY? OH MY WHERE ARE YOU? IS SHE WITH YOU? IS SHE-
Sehun: YAH JK! calm down
Jungkook: Sorry hyung. But tell me...
Sehun: She is here in my house come and I will explain everything.
Jungkook: Okay hyung we are on our way.
Sehun: We- *cut off*

Before I can finish he hung up the phone. I looked at Y/N who was sleeping.

Sehun: *sighs* What happened to you for you to go to the bar?

Not even 30 mins passing I hear the tires of 5 cars pull up the driveway of my house. I walk to see all of BTS and Blackpink coming after me like a tsunami.

Sehun: Yah! *stops them* What are you all doing here...
Jungkook: Hyung, where is Y/N?
Yoongi: Is she okay?
Taehyung: Where was she?
Lisa: Yah let him speak...

Once Lisa said that they all looked at me and kept quiet. I look inside the house where I still have a view of Y/N but she wasn't sleeping...she is awake.

Sehun: Y/N...*walks inside the house to her*...Y/N are you okay?
Y/N: Sehun why am I here?
Everyone: *walks in and sees Y/N* Y/N!
Y/N: *confused* Oppa? Unnie? Sunbae? *looks at Jungkook* ...Jungkook...
Jungkook: *looks down and sighs* Y/N-ah I am sorry for what I did and what I said please forgive me *tearing up*
Y/N: *smiles* I forgive you babe... but why are you all here.
Namjoon: Well Jungkook called V right after you left and we all went to your house and...
Hoseok: We all tried to figure out where you might be...
Taehyung: ...but Jimin and Chrystal came and...

I looked at Y/N who was as curious as I was and then Jimin came out from behind the others showing his face.

Y/N and Sehun: Oh My Gosh!
Y/N: Babe what did you do?
Sehun: JK this isn't cool.
Jungkook: I know he is my hyung and I should have respected him.
Jimin: I am sorry Y/N-ssi this is my fault... don't blame Jungkook.
Taehyung: Don't defend him Hyung he knows the wrong he did...right Jungkook?

Jungkook just nodded and looked down. Y/N was still hungover for drinking so much that she decided to sleep. Everyone else stayed in the other rooms the girls in one room and the guys in another. While I was in my room someone knocked on my door.

Sehun: Come in...
Y/N: Sehun can we talk?
Sehun: Sure what's up...

She closed the door, walked towards the bed and sits next to me.

Y/N: I am sorry for kissing you...
Sehun: *shocked* W-What
Y/N: I know that I did it Sehun and I knew it was you.

I didn't know what to say. I thought she wasn't gonna remember it. I just looked down.

Y/N: *pulls his face to look at her* Sehun oppa
Sehun: I am sorry Y/N-ah it was wrong of me to let that happen...
Y/N: Sehun *giggles* I am glad I did it.
Sehun: W-Why?
Y/N: Because you respect me and didn't dare to touch me. *smiles* I love you.

She leaned in and kissed my cheek. I knew that Y/N was happy with Jungkook and I am okay with that. She stands up off the bed and walks to the door but before opening it she looks back at me.

Y/N: Thank you for everything Sehun...sweet dreams. *opens the door and leaves the room*

When she closed my door I sighed and layed all the way back on my bed.

Sehun: I love you too Y/N.

End of Sehun's P.O.V.~

No One's P.O.V.~

Y/N went back to the girls room were everyone was already asleep. She heads to the bed mat next to Lisa and lays down.  As she tries to stay quiet Lisa whispers to her.

Lisa: Where did you go?
Y/N: To Sehun's room...
Lisa: Sis what did you do with him when we weren't here.
Y/N: Why would you say I did something with him?
Lisa: The way he looked at you...You kissed him, didn't you?
Y/N: *sighs* Yeah
Lisa: Did you know it was him?
Y/N: At first no...I thought it was Jungkook...
Lisa: But...
Y/N: ...But he pulled away...
Lisa: He really loves you if he respected you like that.
Y/N: I wish I would have told him before he left how I felt about him.
Lisa: Sis even if you did nothing would change...you love Jungkook now don't you?

Y/N turned facing up knowing that loving Jungkook is how she feelings but she can't help but think about Sehun. Lisa look at Y/N as if she read her mine.

Lisa: Listen to your heart sis and you will know how you feel...
Y/N: *smiles* Thanks unnie I missed our late night talks like this.
Lisa: Get some sleep Y/N we have practice tomorrow.
Y/N: Goodnight sis, I love you.
Lisa: Love you too.

Lisa and Y/N fell asleep but did not realize they had someone listening to it all.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Omg! Who was listen in? Comment and vote who it was. Thank you for being patient with me I will update the book every month. Tell me what you think will happen and who was listening...love you guys😊💛