Eighteen

Jisoo: Y/N, are you okay?
Y/N: I can't do this, Jisoo. I can't hurt them like this.
Jisoo: I know Y/N but its just one show... 
Y/N: But it will look bad, my fandom will think I betrayed my brother and my oppas.
Jisoo: Y/N just tell them no if you don't want to do it. We are here now.

~At SMTown Entertainment~

You and Jisoo step out of your limo and you looked at the building

You and Jisoo step out of your limo and you looked at the building. It's not Bighits but you do need to expand in your career. You sigh heavily with Jisoo next to you.

Jisoo: Are you ready?
Y/N: Let's do this.
Jisoo: Okay.

You and Jisoo enter the building and head towards the conference room to be greeted by your manger, EXO manager, Tak Youngjin, and EXO.

Y/N's Mg: Y/N You are finally here. What took you all so long?
Y/N: I-uh...
Jisoo: We lost track of time. sagwahada (apologizes)
Youngjin: Let's introduce ourselves, I am Tak Youngjin the manager of EXO.

He bowed to me and I bowed to him. Then of the members walked up to me.

Yixing: Hello I am Yixing and we are EXO.
EXO: Annyoeng!
Y/N: I am Kim Y/N but you can call me Y/N sunbae.

They all smiled at me and I sat next to my manager and Jisoo sat to the side of me. Our managers started talking and after 20 minutes I excused myself to use the restroom.

Y/N: I will be right back.
Jisoo: Okay hurry back.
Y/N: Yeah Yeah

I when I was walking out the bathroom I was going to go back into someone grabs my wrist.

Y/N: Yah! What the- Sehun!?
Sehun: Shush*chuckles*
Y/N: Let me go Sehun...please.
Sehun: Why? I missed my best friend.
Y/N: I missed you too but why are you holding me?
Sehun: Y/N *glides his free hand against my cheek* Go out with me.
Y/N: Come on Sehun...we have to go back-

I was cut off my by his lips kissing me. I froze in my spot not knowing what to do, his lips were sweet and soft. He gave me a passionate kiss and I didn't know how I felt about it but I realized that it was bad so I pushed him off of me breaking the kiss.

Y/N: Yah! *slaps him* Why did you do that?!
Sehun: Y/N... I like you. *looks down*
Y/N: Sehun...we are idols it's not right to do this.
Sehun: Please... Just one date.

I really wanted to tell him that I was dating Jungkook already but no one knows about that except for BTS, Jisoo, Lisa and Rose.

Y/N: I am sorry...
Sehun: I know about you and Bambam.
Y/N: B-Bambam?!
Sehun: Yes and if you want me to tell your brother about it I suggest you go with me.
Y/N: Sehun...why are you doing this.
Sehun: I want you, Y/N.
Y/N: Not this way, Sehun. Please don't do this.
Sehun: Wow Y/N... We have been friends since we were kids you know that I don't want to hurt you unless I have too.
Y/N: One date?
Sehun: Yes.
Y/N: Okay...*looks down* I will go.

He smiled at me and we walked back into the conference room. Sehun and I we were friends in early school but when he moved high schools I lost contact with him. My brother doesn't know about Sehun because I didn't want him to worry especially now.

End of Y/N's P.O.V.~

Sehun's P.O.V~

The truth is I don't know much about Y/N and Bambam only that they dated and he cheated on her. I love Y/N so much. She is my first love and I want to be with her but the competition between BTS and EXO right now might get in the way. The guys told me that if I can get Y/N to do the show we could bring BTS to the bottom. I don't want to hurt her or use her but my group comes first. The date I planned is public and once people see us together they will talk about her and me.

???: SEHUN! HELLO!
Sehun: Yah! What do you want Baekuhyun.
Baekuhyun: Did you get her to agree?
Sehun: This isn't right she is my best friend I don't want to hurt her.
Kai: You don't have a choice. We need to win against BTS.
Chanyeol: The group comes first okay. It's nothing personal Sehun.
Sehun: Okay. *looks down*

I am sorry Y/N.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Sorry for the late update I have a stake of papers to grade and so much homework to do but I also don't know what to write about. Enjoy sorry it is short I will update maybe this week also😊