Valentine's day suprise

~currently 3 am on Valentine's day~

Mark: hey Jackie * pokes his face* pssst come help me.

Jack: * rolls over fussing like a child* NUU

Mark: jaaaaaack * whispers so not to wake everyone else up* come on get up and help me I'm planning a surprise and I trust your judgement so come on.

Jack: grrrrr * gives a low growl* I said no

Mark: fine * flips his mattress* hmmp

Jack: WTF MARK * whisper yells* what in the fresh hell did you do that fir ya arse * my Irish showing through slightly*

Mark: help me * looks at him as best he can in the dark* please.

Jack: with what ya cunt * growls still angry at mark* grrr.

Mark: I'm doing a surprise for Paige and I want your opinion on this so come on.

Jack: I ain't walkin no where ya arse * sits on the floor*

Mark: argh * I Huff but pick him up and put him over my shoulder* child * I say under my breathe and he knees me in the stomach* HEY * I whisper yell smacking his leg * stop.

Jack: put. Me. Down * I growl*

Mark: no your gonna help * I walk outside and set him down* so what do you think * I point to a bunch of roses on the ground in a heart shape and a table with candles and a lilly in the center of the table* she loves Lilly's and roses * I smile to myself*

Jack: dude you worry to much she'd love a teddy bear and chocolate you didn't have to do this.

Mark: there's a reason this is in the woods genius it's for tonight I'm making her breakfast in bed I mean she is my sweetheart and I love her so why not make my lady feel special on a special day * I shrug As if it were nothing*

Jack: make me feel bad then I didn't think of something like this for Lucy I got her a necklace and chocolates I hope she likes them.

Mark: knowing lil lulu she's gonna love it just remember it's the thought that counts jack not the price.

Jack: I'm aware mark, Can I go back to bed now?