Don't Ignore Me You Asshole!

~KYLE'S P.O.V~
I managed to wake up early today so I did my morning routine as usual.

I didn't get much sleep the night before because of that stupid dream last night but at least I actually woke up on time.I shiver just thinking of that.

I went outside once I was finished getting ready to meet my friends.When I saw them it was pretty quiet.This would happen a lot if we didn't have anything to talk about so I just went along with it.
I said hi to Kenny and Stan,but Cartman wasn't here.I started to feel a little upset,a little.They said hi back,but that was about it.

When the bus arrived I went to sit down next to Craig again.The bus ride was as regular as any other day.Huh,I'm guessing this would be a straight forward day today.

•DURING CLASS•

Everything was boring in class.But the time passed to the point that there was was only seven minutes of it left before the bell rung,so I guess that's good.Suddenly,someone opened the door.
How am I not surprised.
Its not like him being this late to class but oh well.

"Young man!Do you think it is acceptable coming at this time for school?!Whats your explanation for this?!"

"Chill your tits woman,my mom woke me up late because she had sex with some men who charged her some money for it."

Everyone started laughing but I could tell the crankiness and seriousness in his voice was telling me he wasn't in the mood for this.I shrugged it off and acted like I didn't really care.

"DEEEEETENTION FOR YOU AFTER SCHOOL ERIC!"The new woman teacher said approaching the chubby boy angrily handing him a detention slip.

Cartman rolled his eyes and sighed.

The class bell rung.I saw Cartman be one of the first people to walk out of the classroom.
I was curious so I decided to follow him.
He wasn't going to the cafeteria.
When I was following him I saw that he was walking to the school library.
"What the heck?I thought he said reading books in the library was for fags,what a hypocrite."

"Stop following me you fucking jew."

~NO ONE'S P.O.V~
"Cartman,if you sneak up on me and don't respect my personal information then I should be able to follow you if I fucking want to."Kyle responded with a surprisingly light tone.The jew had a good point.

However,Cartman simply walked away from him and walked over to a table in the back of the library and took his phone out where no teachers could give any shits about it.

Kyle felt offended that he ignored him like that and decided to sit in front of him so the chubby boy would see him.
"Hey,fatass I'm talking to you!"
The boy shouted at him only to get himself angry looks and glares from other kids.
There was a few moments of silence until the green hat boy heard a snicker from Cartman.
Eric was enjoying Kyle's failing attempt to get his attention.He had just embarrassed a A+ student in front of half of the smartest kids in this school.
Kyle dragged Cartman out of the library and forced him in a small room that had mops surrounded everywhere.
Kyle pushed him against the wall.

"Why the fuck are you ignoring me?!"Kyle asked the boy impatiently

"Because I can Kahl,I don't understand why you're getting so angry about this."