Secret- (Ch.6 nsfw)

Authors note: okay. Okay. It's been like idk how long since I updated this lmao. I just felt bad for y'all so here it is. This will also be the last chapter but I hope it ain't bad. I've been going through shit lately. But thank you for sticking around. But if you see a chapter after this, maybe I decided to continue;) Now enjoy.

Midoriya walked behind the building as said. It was silent all of a sudden. Midoriya looked around, trying to figure out where Bakugo was. 
"K-Kacchan..." he called out.
He felt a warm set of arms wrap around his chest. He wimpered in shock.
"So you're here..." Bakugo said.
"Yeah...?"
"Follow me."
Bakugo let Midoriya go, and he started to follow the blonde boy.
"Where are we going?" Midoriya asked.
"Somewhere where no one will hear us." Bakugo replied.
Midoriya didn't say anything.

They got to this small building right next to the school. It was almost like a storage unit but more bigger and other things inside. There was a couch too.
"What is this place?"Midoriya asked, as they walked in, He looked at Bakugo taking off his shirt.
"Don't worry bout' it little nerd." Bakugo whispered.
He grabbed Midoriya and started to undress him. He finally understood what was going to happen.
Soon they both were only down to their underwear.
Bakugo grabbed Midoriya and started kissing him. Midoriya broke the kiss gasping for air. He was completely colored.
Bakugo knocked Deku against the couch and they both fell. They kissed for almost feeling like centuries now to Midoriya.
"This is so boring. Why don't you do something for me?" Bakugo asked.
"W-what do you mean?" Midoriya whispered.
"Suck my..." Kacchan said, but soon cringed, looking down.
Somehow Midoriya figured out what he wanted, and soon stopped.
"O-okay...." Midoriya whispered.
Bakugo looked up with a face
Midoriya never seen before.

Midoriya gulped as he pulled down
Bakugo's boxers, reveling his member. Midoriya was even redder than before. Bakugo got impatient and grabbed Midoriya's head and bashed it in his waist. Bakugo's member was in Midoriya's mouth. Midoriya moaned in the shock and almost chocked. Bakugo thrusted in Midoriya's mouth back in forth until Bakugo groaned.
"D-D-Deku.." he said.
With no seconds waited he came all inside Midoriya's mouth. There was so much that Deku chocked and spat it all out.
Bakugo gave an odd smile.
"We're not done yet." Bakugo said.
He knocked Midoriya back over on the couch and pulled down his boxers.
Midoriya blushed in embarrassment.

Bakugo sat Midoriya on his crotch. Midoriya hugged Bakugo's neck tightly.
"Please.. we don't have anything. It'll hurt!" Midoriya whimpered.
"Wow. You're a scared little bitch." Bakugo teased, but almost sounded serious.
Midoriya got upset.
"Fine. Do it then." He said, finally feeling ready.
"No." Bakugo said.
"What do you mean?"
"You have to beg."
There was a silence.
"K-Kacchan. I want.... I want you to...." Midoriya stopped.
"Damn." Bakugo said.
Midoriya felt Bakugo starting to get up.
"I want you to fuck me! I want you inside of me! I want you to make me scream your name!" Midoriya yelled.
"That's all you had to say.." Bakugo said.
Midoriya grabbed on Bakugo's neck tighter.
"So are you sure about this?" Bakugo said.
"Now your being a little bitch." Midoriya said, mocking Kacchan.
Bakugo grabbed the green haired boy's waist and started thrusting, finally getting inside.
Midoriya moaned right away. It was a hot burning sensation, and Midoriya felt a tear form on the side of his eye.
The thrusting lasted longer and longer, and Midoriya started fully tearing up.
But all of a sudden Midoriya let out a big moan and came all over Bakugo's stomach.
They stopped.
Bakugo looked at Midoriya's face.
"Hey are you okay?" Bakugo said, for once sounded genuinely worried.
"I hate you.." Midoriya said.
"I'm sorry. How much did it hurt?" Bakugo said.
"Enough for me to hate you." Midoriya said.
They put their clothes back on and walked out.

"Don't be mad. I'll make it up to you."

-