Boom Goes The Bitch- (ch. 3)

It was the next day.
Uraraka was walking in the hallway during break, looking for Midoriya hoping to have the chance to talk to him.
But all of the sudden she heard a odd murmur. It almost sounded familiar.
She was on a turn in the hall, and it sounded like it was from the other side. As curious she was, she took a listen.
"Deku... it'll stay between us." a voice said.
"Who was that?" Uraraka thought.
She looked to see Bakugo up by Midoriya on the wall.
She put her hand over her mouth in disbelief. They were so close, she thought.
Right before they saw her, She hid back.

Bakugo and Midoriya finished talking. They both stayed walking back to class, with only a few minutes left before the day ended. Uraraka stumbled apon the same place again, and thought it was only Midoriya there. She quickly reached out for a hug, Midoriya couldn't tell if it was a friendly one or more.
"Ah... Uraraka. I-" Midoriya was interrupted.
Bakugo stared for seconds. Uraraka soon got off of Midoriya. Bakugo's hands started to crackle.
"Get off of him, stupid bitch!" Bakugo yelled, shooting flames at her.
Uraraka screamed falling on the floor.
Midoriya stood in shock.
Bakugo was ready to do round two, but Midoriya soon used a large amount of force and threw Bakugo at the wall.
"Kacchan, stop!" Midoriya yelled, helping Uraraka up.
Bakugo stayed down, wiping his mouth.

It soon got darker, later at dismissal. Midoriya stayed back to do extra work along with other students. Bakugo had left right at the bell though.
As Midoriya got is things and started to walk out, Uraraka came up to him.
"Oh. Hi." Midoriya said.
"I'm so sorry." Uraraka apologized.
"Ah. It's okay." He said.
"You know, I kinda like you. But I see what you really want, and I respect you. I really do." Uraraka said, genuinely.
Midoriya was silent.
"Obviously I'm, well, heartbroken. I've liked you ever since that one day... But I'll let it go." Uraraka continued.
They both got to a split path, where they both take opposite directions.
"Thank you. I'll see you around." Midoriya said.

They both walked opposite from each other.