Chapter 20.

{Jeez, I'm so sorry it's been a while... again.
But now I have 8K Views!?
Probably because it's been a long time since the last chapter 😐.
(I'm such a twat)

But in honesty I've actually just been really busy... ish.
Like ya know... reading other Fanfictions based on bands and shit.
(Definitely not Frerard...)
And I've been writing another fanfic based on it as well...
(Most Probably Frerard...)

So please enjoy!
~A❤️}

{Eren's POV} {1 month later}

It's been 4 weeks since I first saw and read the mysterious letter, that turned out to be from... my Mum.
And now I know the full truth about Mikasa.
And why she had done all those horrid things to me in the past.

Kuchel and Kenny have been amazing as usual. They have helped me through so much and now they are helping me through school work and normal everyday life.
I have no idea how to pay them back, but I hope it won't cost that much.

Levi has helped so much but right now, it seems as though, we are drifting apart.
We used to be so close, so very close. Then we gradually got closer and then became 1.

But right now, I feel like I'm closer to his parents then anything.
Music has helped me a lot and so has talking to people.
Me and Erwin are always talking after classes but I seem to be talking about the other people rather than Levi.

It was a Friday morning.
As per usual I slowly get out of bed give Levi a quick peck on the cheek, however I didn't feel anything.
It just felt like how you would give the bride a kiss on the cheek on their wedding day to say congratulations.
It felt so empty, but there was a small percentage of hope.
Hope in which it will slowly but surely bring us back together.

I grabbed my uniform, straightened my hair slightly, and walked downstairs.
By the time I got downstairs I heard Levi's alarm and him gradually shuffle his way out of bed.
I however was already making myself some buttered toast.

I chucked two slices of bread into the toaster and waited.
I like my toast very light.
It has to be golden but with a very small hint of crispy-ness, Kuchel calls it 'Warm Bread' Which in this case, is the basest bread ever.

I grabbed a knife and slid the butter along the soft surface of the toast until doing the same to the other and eating at the dining table. In silence.
I've never liked silence. It used to make me feel lonely, not wanted, dead.
Now I feel empty.

I looked over at the clock which hung on the wall across the room and saw hat the time was 7:50am.
I sat up from my chair and went to wash the dishes.
I soon had a pair of arms wrapped around my waist making me squeal.
They laughed.

I noticed that the laugh was Levi's, the voice that I once found seductive, is now a voice that I hear everyday, but it seems normal, calm.
Like a friend. No Boyfriend.
Just. Friend.

"I'm gonna get going now." I spoke in a monotone voice and walked out the door.
Kuchel and Kenny had already left for work.
They always leave around 6:00am on a Friday, you tend to get used to it nowadays.

Surprisingly, it was quite sunny.
I smiled once I caught a nice glimpse of the sunshine that produced light to where I was standing on the pavement.
I felt happy all of a sudden, happy to be outside, happy to have freedom. Happy to finally be me and not always be watched in a house.

I've thought of reasons one why I feel like this.
Levi has told me a few days ago that I seem slightly distant and really quiet than normally I would talk to anyone and anything.

Normally I would care about  other people's opinions. Whether they were good or bad, I would still care.
But now I don't care about their opinions.
If that's how they want to think, that's how they want to live life.
And if this is my life, it won't get better, it will stay in the same position for the rest of my life.

And I won't let people's opinions stop me. My opinion, my life.

By the time I had stopped rambling on about random shit in my head.
I had managed to reach the school gates.
I walked through and went straight to the cherry blossom tree that sat at the very back of a large field around the back of the school.

I sat down and lent my body weight against the trunk of the tree and started to draw.
I never knew what I was drawing until it appeared to have the shape of a face.
I've been told before that if you just draw without thinking, sometimes you could quite possibly draw the main thing that was on your mind.

This would be quite good, however I believe that I have nothing on my mind.
People say that I should see a therapist.
People say that I'm worrying, that I'm thinking of the past, thinking that what if. What if that all good turns on me, and I go back to old habits.

I kept drawing and drawing till the feeling in my hand and arm went numb.
I couldn't feel a thing yet I carried on drawing.
I wanted to see the end result, I wanted to know what was on my mind and has been for 2 weeks that had made me feel this way.

Once I finished the drawing I went to check my phone.
I had ended up at school at around 8:20am, right now it was 10:45am.
I had managed to miss a bunch of lessons, but I had never liked them ones as it is.

I had many notifications;
(27) missed calls: Levi
(6) missed calls: Erwin
(3) Messages: Hanji
-Hey Eren. How are ya? ~8:15
-Eren? It's the middle of class, I've been told that you aren't here.~ 10:12
-EREN?! Where are you?! Levi and Erwin are worried sick.
Please text me once you have this, tell us you're okay. ~10:44

Wow I had missed a lot.
I decided to reply to Hanji and say sorry that I wasn't feeling well.
It wasn't highly true, but it seemed so.

Once I turned off of my phone, my gaze came to glance at my new sketchbook drawing.
Once I saw who I had drawn, silent tears fell down my face and I felt an urge. I felt like I needed my blades and razors back.
I had the full urge to try and harm.
Maybe I could just punch my fist into this tree.

I had drawn a man I wished that I never wanted to see again.
My Father.

{There you go guys! Chapter 20, done and dusted.
Now as I said I'm sorry that I haven't written anything in a while, but I've been writing a Frerard story called
'Adopted By Frerard'

You may comment down below if you want me to publish it.
I have already written the first 10 chapters for it, and I have used names that I am either actually friends with or people who I hate in the Story.

As you can see, I'm not the most creative when it comes to names 😂.
But anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter. And I hope that you'll want to see the next.
Sorry if they're a tad to late.

1272 Words
~A ❤️}