Chapter 15.

{Right here we are. Chapter 15.

The song above is:
'The End' ~ My Chemical Romance.

Omfg I just woke up and I'm fucking crying my eyes out over a fucking nightmare.
But I guess that's a good time to write this Chapter 😬.

Also, the full lyrics of the song isn't in the Chapter, but some phrases are, or they have been slightly altered. They will be underlined.
Enjoy 😉}

(4 Days Later)
{Levi's POV}
"E-Eren..." I cried as my mother and father comforted me.
The three of us were sat in chairs, surrounding the left side of Eren's Bed.
I stared forward to see Eren, just lying there.

"He'll be fine Levs." My mother spoke into my ears.
"B-but what If he doesn't w-wake up?!" I cried, and sobbed into the palms of my hands.
"You know I can't promise you... but one day, he will wake up." She replied with a sad smile.

"You know son... I knew that you and Eren would be great together. Even though everything that has happened may have caused some disruption in the relationship. But you are both strong. And Eren is a fighter." Kenny said whilst holding his hands into a tight ball.

"Yeah... E-Eren... He's a fighter. He's strong." I said with sternly. Hoping that either soon, or in the next few days or even weeks. That he'll wake. And he'll live, live to spend a future with me, Kuchel and Kenny. As a family.

During the hour, on the forth day of being here. My mother and father are calming me and trying to convince me that one day, Eren will wake up to the foreseeable future.
"Hey, Mum? Dad? Could you please leave... I just want to spend some time... you know... to-" I spoke quietly hoping they'll hear me.

"Of course. Shout us if you need anything." Kuchel said calmly as she got up, kissed my forehead and head her way out the door with Kenny by her side.

As I watched them leave, I couldn't help but think that one day... that could be Eren... leaving me.

I slowly turned to have my eyesight focused on Eren's face.
He seems so peaceful... so calm.
I wish he was always like that.
He was normally full of fear and sadness. Until that day when me, Eren, Kuchel and Kenny all played Cluedo...
as a family.

During that night. I noticed that he had a slight sparkle in his eyes. Like he had just found treasure, or had finally found what he had needed after all this time.

He also had a smile. Not like when you have a picture taken and the photographer tells you to smile and say 'Cheese!',
It was a genuine smile. You could see happiness and joy through his facial expression and emotion.

And now... 'sleeping' in that bed he looks so peaceful and calm. He isn't having nightmares about the abuse and torture that he's been through.
He's not crying over something he wanted to be, or how the life that he's always wanted was just never there to be seen.
He's calm.

You see, Yes. He's in a coma, but he just seems so happy to be in this position, then care about the past, the present, or the future.
It's like he wants to be in this state.
Forever.

But what he doesn't know is that while he's locked up in that calm state of his. Is that people are suffering from the action.
I sat there and sobbed at the thought that maybe... he may not wake up... that he doesn't want to wake up.

"E-Eren... if... if you can hear me... I just want to tell you, t-that Kuchel loves you and Kenny loves you... they w-would love to have you back.
I-I... I don't know what I'd be doing right now without you... ever since I saw you in that sweet shop 10 years ago... I-I... I've always found some sort of spark between us...

I... I love you Eren... I don't want you to forget that... just wake up for me... wake up for us... wake up for us to be a family with Kuchel and Kenny...
... wake up if you love me..."

I sobbed into my hands even harder this time. My hands were sweaty and covered in the tears that had poured down my face. My eyes were blood-shot red from the salt from the tears burning against my eye.
My face was now a pink colour with streams of water down my cheeks.

I slowly rose from my chair and walked my way to the corner of the room where there is a sink and a few cabinets for First Aid.
I washed my hands thoroughly and threw water at my face to cool it and hopefully get rid of the red marks.

I look up into the mirror, and I don't like what I see.
To me, I see a lifeless body. That has just had they're heart taken from and has no purpose on earth.

But in reality, I'm really pale, have extremely red eyes and strands of damp black hair, falling down my face. And deep bags under my eyes from insomnia and not being able to sleep because of the thought of Eren.

I hear a knock on the door and I turn to see my mother and father standing at the door with a doctor.
I head over to the chairs that surround Eren's Bed, and sit back into the same position as before.

"Honey? How are you?" Kuchel questions with sad smile as she walks over to where I'm sat, and sits with me.
"I'm okay..." I say, returning with another sad smile.
I'm not okay

We all sit in our seats. As the doctor began to speak.
"So, first off... if like to ask questions about Eren Jaeger here. If you don't mind me asking?" He asked.
"Of course, do as you may" Kenny said politely as a change from his usual sarcastic behaviour.

"Okay, So... if you know... how did Eren receive these severe injuries?"
He asked.

"Surely you should know based that your his doctor?" I muttered in question.
"Yes, of course. But I'd like to know from a relation point of view." He replied with a curve in his lip.

"Well most of the severe injuries were from his... his father after abusing his child. Some were from his sister after beating him to then let him suffer before his father finds him... the others are mostly self-conflicted." I say with slight stammer because of the touchy subject.
I'll be strong for you.

"Okay, thankyou for your answer... next I'd like to ask what your relationships are with Eren... it seems that you are quite close." He says with a smile.

He's trying to encourage our smiles.
And I'm hoping I won't cry.

"Both me and Kenny are the parents of Levi... Levi is Eren's Boyfriend." My mother spoke with a slight smile. But I could tell it was fake.

"Okay, Right I know that this may be hard... especially for Levi. But we have a given percentage rate of Eren Jaeger waking..." He spoke, but speaking slower and quieter as he goes through the sentence.

"The rate that he'll wake from his coma is a given possibility of around 30%... I'm sorry.".

{Eren's POV}
'When I grow up, I want to be nothing at all.'
Is what I used to say to myself.
But then I found what I want when I grow up.

I want to have a family.
I want to be loved.
I want to live a true life that has no harm.

And I have finally found all that... but why did I decided to take that all away from me?

I hope this isn't The End.

{Chapter 15, complete. I hope that was alright. And I hope that the song went well with the story-line.
Yes, it's been 4 days since Eren went into a coma. But will it be anymore?
Not too upsetting ay'?

Anyways, people have been so apparently 'loving' these Chapters on this book. It makes me really grateful that people are enjoying what I'm writing (in my opinion it's shit) so enjoy for future chapters.

Words - 1395
~A ❤️}