Home we go...

Ally's point of view:
Lauren walks up the stairs and I sigh. My mom looks at me and I say "seriously"? She says "I was just stating facts". I roll my eyes and say "okay. Well we know what's best for her. Don't take it out on Lauren or Emmy".

She raises her eyebrows and says "seriously. Your protecting your friend"? I smile and say "no actually. I am protecting my girlfriend". She gasps and I walk up the stairs. Brandon follows and whispers "your gay"?!

I shake my head and say "bisexual". We make it to the top and he hugs me. He says "good job little sis". I smile and walk into Lauren's room. She has tears in her eyes and Emmy is refusing to drink her milk or take her pacifier.

The only thing she is chewing on is her lambs ear. I walk over and sit on the bed. To break the silence I say "I just came out bisexual to my mom"...

Lauren stops trying to give Emmy her pacifier and looks at me. My eyes well up with tears and I say "it's against our religion. She is probably pissed at me"...Lauren says "how did you tell her"? I sigh and say "don't be mad at me...It slipped".

Lauren says "I promise". I say "she asked if I was just trying to protect my friend and I said no I am protecting my g-i-r-l-f-r-i-e-n-d". I look up and she smiles. She says "I am really proud of you Ally. It was hard for me to".

I smile and say "now let's deal with Emmy". Lauren sits her up and I say "what's going on squirt. Remember rule number three". We went over the rules as a family so we knew all of them. Her eyes get watery and she says "i'm ashamed".

Lauren says "of what baby"? She says "of this. Your mom said no one as old as me thinking I am two should drink out of a bottle but she doesn't know I am ten". Lauren looks at me teary eyed and says "Emmy you are unique in your own way. You need this...She can't let you stop unless you want to. You are who you are".

She hugs Lauren and they stay like that for a little. I smile and she says "go 'ome"? Lauren and I look at each other and sigh. I stroke her hair and say "I don't know baby".

Lauren's point of view:
I stand up with Emmy in my arms and connect her pacifier clip to her shirt. I say "please take it baby. It will get rid of your worries". She hesitantly opens her mouth and I put in there.

She puts her head in the crook of my neck and I can here the little suckles. I pat her back and give her, her blankie. Someone knocks on the door and Brandon walks in. He says "it's dinner time". Ally says "is mom or dad mad"? He sighs and says "dad no. Mom sort of".

She sighs and I hug her. I say "it will be okay. Worse thing is we go home which isn't that bad". She nods her head and Emmy says "sippy"? I nod my head and grab it out of the bag. I give it to her and she just holds it.

I smile and Ally and I walk down the stairs. We walk into the kitchen and her mom looks at me weirdly. Her dad says "you can sit anywhere Lauren. You could just place Emmy next to wherever you sit". Emmy looks up and looks at the food.

She whines a little and I shush her. Ally sits down and I sit next to her. I place Emmy on the chair next to me and give her, her sippy cup. She holds on to it and Ally's dad says "so Lauren what have you been up to"? I smile at him actually being nice.

I say "well. I have mostly been taking care of Emmy. She is kind of a handful". She giggles and Ally's dad looks at her and says "is that right"? She nods her head and makes grabby hands for him. I look at Ally with shock and he says "can I pick her up"? I nod my head and say "of course".

He picks up and makes a funny face. She giggles and I look over and see Ally's mom getting a little jealous. She says "can I hold you"? Emmy shakes her head and whimpers. I sigh and say "she hasn't had a good past with women".