The hospital and court?

Quick note. I know nothing about hospitals besides surgeries. I have had some done. So I am probably not right so please don't correct me. Anyway enjoy this chapter and make sure to read the note at the end!💖💖💖
——————————————————
Lauren's point of view:
It had to be at least somewhere around 12:00 am when I heard movement around me. I sat up and see a dark shadow run to the bathroom. I hear hacking and I run to where it is.

I see Emmy throwing her lungs out and I frown. I walk over and pull up her hair. I say comforting things like its ok or just breath. She finally stopped and started crying. I feel her head and it's burning up.

I say "Hold on Emmy let me go get Ally. She has a thermometer". She nods her head and says "M-mama bring me wid you". I smile and pick her up.

She lays her head on my shoulder and I walk to where Ally is. I shake her and she sits up. She turns on the light and says "Lauren? Is everything okay"?

I shake my head no and I say "Emmy just threw up and she is burning. Do you have a thermometer"? Ally nods her head and gets out of her bed. I follow her and she gives it to me. I put it in Emmy's mouth and when I pull it out, it says 104.9.

I gasp and show Ally. She whispers into my ears "We need to take her to the hospital". I nod my head and quickly throw on my clothes from yesterday. Ally does the same and grabs 2 pre-made bottles from the fridge. I grab the diaper bag and she puts them in there.

I say "Can you call Normani and tell her what's happening"? She nods her head and we finally get down to the lobby. Emmy whimpers and says "M-Mama I cold". I nod my head and grab a thin blanket from the bag. I also grab a pacifier from the bag and give them both to her.

I get in the back of the car and put Emmy in her car seat. She starts to cry and says "N-No mama"! I sigh and gently stroke her hair. Ally starts the car and puts on her emergency lights.

She starts driving and Emmy says "Mommy where we goin"? I sigh and say "Somewhere that's not going to make you sick". She starts crying and I say "Hey Ally is it safe to give her milk"?

Ally says "Like an ounce but that's it". I smile and grab the bottle. I put it in Emmys mouth and she starts to drink it. After about an ounce I take it out and she starts to cry. I say "Baby I don't want you to get more sick".

I give her, her pacifier and Ally says "Ok we are here. I'll grab your purse". I grab the diaper bag and quickly unbuckle Emmy. We walk into the emergency part of the hospital and I say "My daughter Emmys temp is 104.9 and she has thrown up. I don't know what's going on. I just know that it is getting worse and getting higher".

The nurse says "Ok. It is getting to the dangerous point so let's get a vision to see what's wrong". The nurse brings in a bed and says "I just need you to place her down".

I sigh and try to place her down. She starts to cry and grabs on to me. The nurse grabs Emmy and says "Sweetie we want you to be safe. Your mama will be right here".

She places her down and I take Emmys hand. The nurse says "We will get a cat scan and see whats wrong". We walk into the room and they take Emmy to the room. She starts screaming and crying.

I feel my heart drop and the nurse comes in and says "Is there anything we can do to get her to stop crying"? I say "Give her this and this". I reach in my diaper bag and give the nurse a pacifier and a blanket. She smiles and walks into the room.

I look through the window and sigh. Ally walks over and says "Lauren it's okay. I promise". I nod my head and we head to the waiting room.

~30 minutes later