Emmys past has a few good moments

Lauren's point of view:
"Girls come on" Simon yells. I had just finished the third shooting pain of the day. Ally comes over and says "We just have to get through the interview. This will hopefully be your last pain. The pill bottle says you will have about 3-5 pains".

I put on a fake smile and say "Thanks for helping me". She smiles and says "anytime". Simon comes over to us and says "Seriously if I have to say it again, I will be talking with you guys later. Let's go"!

I try not to laugh and Emmy runs over to me. I pick her up and spin her in the air. She starts giggling and says "Normani said Simon mad". She puts on a fake mad face and I start laughing. I walk over to the chairs and say "Ok Emmy. You have to go sit on that chair because you can't be in the camera angle".

She crosses her arms and says "No"! I raise my eyebrows and she runs over to the chair. I smile and say "Good girl".

~55 minutes later

The interviewer says "Okay and I have a few more questions for all of you guys. Do you still talk to Camila"? I sigh and everyone looks at me. Dinah says "We still do talk to her and we still are in contact".

The guy says "Well is Cameron still real"? I roll my eyes and say "I am not going to answer that question". He smirks and says "So where did your daughter come from? Camilla left about two years ago so did something happen between you guys"?

I sigh starting to get frustrated and say "No nothing happened between us. Did I look pregnant?No. Did Camila look pregnant? No. She has nothing to do with how my daughter came to me. I adopted her. You hear that? A-dop-ted". He looks at me surprised.

I stand up and say "I am done with this interview. Come up with what ever rumors you want I will not be being interviewed by you ever again". I walk in to the bathroom and sit down. I start crying frustrated tears.

Emmys point of view:
I see mama getting frustrated and I start getting mad. She walks out of the room and I go to the man. I tap his shoulder and he says "What do you want kid"? I sigh and say "First off I have a name. It's Emmy. Second you made my mama mad".

He chuckles and says "That's my job". I sigh really loud and say "Did your mama ever teach you manners you big dick"! I run off to the bathroom realizing what I just did. I came out of my little space in front of strangers".

I run to the other bathroom on the second floor and lock myself in there. I sit with my back against the wall and say to myself "On live tv Emmy"...

Everyone thinks I am three...I am actually ten! I start having a flash back.

Emmys flashback (with Demi)
I run. I run so fast that my little legs are starting to hurt really bad. My arms are dripping blood from cutting. I am only eight though.

I just fell into my little space and mom caught me. I was chillin in my room when she caught me. Daddy came in with her...They looked at me surprised and I cut myself right there in front of them. He tried to get me to stop but, the blade slipped and cut my skin deeper than intended

I bolted out of the house. I still have my paci in my mouth. I take it out while I am running and stop running. I look behind me and no one is following me. I find a park and go to a lake near by. I throw the pacifier as far as I can.

It lands in the lake and I sit on the deck. I put my feet in it and sway them back and forth. I look at the clouds and say to myself "I wish I was an angel up there".

I frown and look at my arms. They are soaked in blood. I start crying and eventually fall asleep.

End of Emmys flashback