Never grow up

I cried like a baby while creating this story. This use to be my mom and I's song...So it was hard to make. Anyway I hope y'all enjoy! 2010 words!
———
Emmys point of view:
     I hear the judge say "The vote is finale! Emmy now belongs to...Demi Lovato". I gasp and get out of the stand. I run towards the police man and everyone starts yelling. The judge yells "ORDER IN THE COURT"!

I flinch and I say "Sir you don't understand what I have been through! I don't want to be abused again! I don't want to go back to my old habits! I just want to have a normal childhood". I burst into tears and fall on to my knees begging him to let me stay with mama.

Everyone starts yelling again and then a man blows a whistle. He says "Your honer can I please say something that might be important"? The judge thinks while I hold on to the police man for dear life. He nods his head and the man on mama's side goes on.

He says "I am obviously on Lauren's side. I am Emmys father and I witnessed everything. Demi is a monster who doesn't deserve Emmy. I tried to stop it but I couldn't. Emmy is obviously scared for dear life right now. Every mom should play barbies or do each others nails. I took that spot. We are divorced but I think Emmy should be with Lauren because she needs someone to actually teach her and play with her. Thank you".

He sits down and I look at mama who is in tears. Demi stands up and says "Your honer Emmy shouldn't be with someone who I am almost 100% sure is lesbian".

I gasp and stand up. I go to Demi and say "She can be whatever she wants to be! No one can change that and I actually like Camila! Don't say that again you big bitch! Sir can I please go with mama please"?!

The judge says "I change my mind now hearing people's thoughts. Emmy now belongs to Lauren Jauregui. Demi you are sentenced to prison for 3 years for child abuse".

I smile and say "Thank you"! I run to mama and she picks me up. She says "I told you I would never leave. Even if it meant I had to fight for it". I smile and hug her tight.

Lauren's point of view:
I hug Emmy as tight as I can. I look behind me and see Emmys dad has disappeared. I sigh and I say "Baby you did so good". She smiles and lays her head on my shoulder. I put her on my hip and grab our stuff.

I walk into the hall and say to the girls "WE WON"! They start laughing and we all hug. Dinah says "we should celebrate". All the girls smile and nod there head. I look at Emmy and she is big puffy eyes and says "I wanna s'eep".

I smile and say "Ok munchkin. Let's go back to the hotel then we will celebrate". Emmy nods her head and starts to suck on her fingers. I chuckle and replace it with her pacifier. Ally says "Emmy did so good".

I smile and say "Yah. She did". Camila starts laughing and says "Oh she...she was so scared". I look at Camila and say "what do you meen"?

Camila says "never mind". I shrug it off and Normani changes the subject. The judge walks out and comes over to us. He says "Hey guys so I was wondering if you have any questions"?

I look at the girls and say "No I don't. Do you guys"? They all shake there heads no besides Ally. She says "So can we make sure nothing gets told what happened besides how Demi is going to jail and how we won"?

The Judge says "Yah we will makes sure that happens. Any reason why"? She says "I just want this to be private". He nods his head and walks away. Ally says "Emmy had to slip and I wanted to make sure no one knew". I nod my head in understandment.

We walk to the car and I place Emmy down. She starts to whimper and I say "It's ok peanut I've got you". I pick her up and lay her against my chest. She smiles and kisses me.