Tingles and Pricks

Začať od začiatku

It went straight through him, and bounced back to her. Of course, the man was invincible, she remembered.

Slowly, the tingling sensation grew up through her hands and Ladybug knew the pain would go with it in enough time. She could feel the sharp pain prickling through her skin, and slowly spreading up.

'Is it... happening already? Am I going to just disappear? No!' the heroine thought to herself. She wasn't going to give up though. Chat Noir wouldn't finish this battle alone, even if it took every piece of her.

She knew this would be her last battle, and hopefully her best one.

* * *

"The sleeping didn't work! Chat Noir did watch her. Ladybug is still in the same condition, and I'm really worried for her. I don't know what Felix did, but I really wish he would've told me," Nathalie told Gorilla, Felix's brother.

Of course his own brother never told anyone how he fixed such a big problem. It was as if he let himself disappear, Gorilla grumpily thought.

He had known from the very beginning that his younger brother was one of Paris's superheroes. Of course that was because he had hid the ring from him until he told him where he kept running off to in the middle of the night. The kid was smart, but not athletic, he remembered.

However, it did make him jealous when he, the captain of his high school's football team, wasn't chosen for being a superhero when his silly, yet introverted younger brother was chosen instead.

Although he bullied his younger brother for writing songs about his crush, Gorilla did care a lot about him, and it crushed him when he disappeared. He often blamed himself for not protecting his younger brother.

"If he had told any of us how he saved me from getting too far with his development, I could've saved him, and I could save Ladybug. Felix complained about getting prickled with pain right before he disappeared, but I can't tell the girl that right now. I just have to supervise her to make sure she doesn't feel anything like that," Nathalie continued to talk to Gorilla.

"I know you're probably thinking, why aren't I watching her right now? Well, I can't run on rooftops anymore and follow her like Chat Noir can. I'm sure he's keeping a good eye on her."

* * *
"Why is Chat Noir letting Ladybug run across rooftops blindly and fight weird akuma when she could literally die any minute now?! Moron!" Chloe complained, letting her head bump on the window after letting out a frustrated sigh.

Alya glanced up and saw the fight as well. She pulled out her phone and zoomed in on the heroine. She grimaced at the sight of Ladybug's face, as if she were concealing a horrid wound. Was she wounded?

"Why does Ladybug look like she's going to pass out?" The blogger questioned the blonde aloud.

"What? Let me see that!" Chloe yanked Alya's phone from her grip and used the camera to zoom back in on Ladybug's face as she continued to move as if she were doing just fine. Her expressions said otherwise, but when she felt Chat turn at her, Ladybug allowed her face to fall back into a relaxed position. "What is she doing?! I swear, I'm going to scream at her grave if she dies!" Chloe angrily whisper-shouted.

"Poor Bridgette. I wonder how she's been able to go home when she has this weird development problem," Alya said, sighing.

"Yeah, I do wonder," Chloe mumbled coldly.

* * *

'Please don't spread anymore. Please stop. Please stop spreading,' Ladybug mentally pleaded to her pain as she continued to fight. She sunk her teeth into her bottom lip and squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the prickling pain of every tiny piece of magic within break her down.