" have a safe flight lily and call me when you land, and no worries if Jake asks I won't tell him where you went " Logan said which made the why don't we boys confused again. I just smiled and nodded. I said bye one last time and took a seat until they called for my flight.

Jacks POV:

Something about her seems different, her wrists were bandaged up and Logan had said that he won't tell Jake where she went. I mean wouldn't a boyfriend want to know where his girlfriend is going ? Idk that's just weird.

Lily's POV:

I was sleeping on the chairs of the airport when I heard the announcements go off, It was my flight. I grabbed my duffel bag and the charger that Daniel gave me and walked to my plane. I went bright security, handed the women my ticket and got onto the plane. I found seat. Once the plane was full I noticed that no one was sitting next to me, amazing. I put my feet up on the seat next to me and decided to plug my phone in. I wanted to listen to the boys because I never really had a chance to. Woah they were amazing I was falling in love with these boys. My plane took off and I just let sleep take over my body.

5 hours later -

I was awoken by one of the flight attendants and she had told me that we landed. I looked out my window and just woah I felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. New York was beautiful. I couldn't believe I was actually here, going to be living on my own, it all seemed surreal to me.

9 am in the morning in LA -

Jakes POV:

I woke up only to see that no one was sleeping next to me. Lily's probably in the bathroom or downstairs cooking breakfast, I was thinking about all of this and I actually am gaining her trust now. I got dressed into some shorts my merch of course, ( Fanjoy.co/jakepaul ) always plug ya know (: . I made my way downstairs and bumped into Chance. We laughed it off. I made my way to the kitchen and lily wasn't there. Hmm that's weird. Where can she be ?

" hey guys have you seen lily? " I asked Nathan and kade, they both shook their head. I looked literally everywhere and she was no where in sight. What the actual fuck. Did she escape ? I started to panic a little.

" guys come in here now " I yelled at the rest of team 10. They all came in and looked at me confused.

" Lily's missing ....again " I said as I punched the garage wall out of frustration.

" relax bro, Tessa and Erika aren't here either maybe she's gone with them out or something " Anthony said which could be the answer, but why wouldn't she tell me.

" here I'll call Tessa and see if she's with them " chance said as he got out his phone and put it up to his ear.

" hey , is lily with you guys, no ? , have you guys seen her , okay Nevermind thanks bye " chance said into the phone I'm pretty sure I heard him say no which got me even more mad. This bitch escaped. Only she knows that if she escapes me I can easily get her back, I mean she couldn't have gone far right ?

" oh my god I am so stupid ! " chance said face palming himself. I just stared at him.

" what ? Why ? What happened ? " I asked trying to get answers out of him.

" dude, I was asleep on the couch, Apollo started barking which made me wake up and then I saw a dream that lily was there telling Apollo to be quiet. I asked if it was her and she said I am dreaming so I just went back to sleep" Chance said which made me even more pissed than I already was.

" it wasn't a dream you fucking idiot " Kade said slapping chance on the back of his head. I was just silent I walked inside and decided to check the cameras to see what time she had gone. I rewinded the cameras to yesterday night. What I saw made me freeze. Camera 1 is placed inside my closet, it showed lily grabbing one of my duffel bags and putting all of her clothes and stuff in there, camera 2 was the kitchen, she had given Apollo food to make him shut up.