He obeyed me and I led him into my bedroom and helped him into my bed. I pulled up the blankets to his chin and then turned to leave to tell the rest of the boys where they could sleep.

“Grace, don’t leave me!” Harry called.

“I’ll be right back. I just need to go tell the boys about the sleeping arrangements.”

“Okay,” He pouted.

When I got downstairs, I was bombarded with questions from the boys.

“Why is Harry acting weird?”

“Is he okay?”

“Can I cuddle with him?”

“Do you think this will wear off in the morning?”

“I don’t know… I hope his forgetfulness wears off in the morning. And no, Louis, you can’t cuddle with him!” I said.

Louis pouted.

“As you know, my parents bought this gigantic house for no reason, so there will be enough rooms for all of you considering I’m an only child,” I explained.

“Sweet!” Louis said.

They all ran upstairs, leaving me alone. What was up with Harry? I knew he was drunk, but that didn’t explain why he was forgetting things.

I trudged up the stairs and into my room. Harry was snoring and sleeping in a weird position on my bed. I changed into my pajamas and slid underneath the blankets. Harry punched me in the arm in his sleep and it really hurt. I groaned and tried to scoot a little further away from him so he wouldn’t attack me, but it just didn’t work.

I huffed and stuck my tongue out at my sleeping boyfriend even though he couldn’t see me. Yeah, I know I’m mature.

I took a pillow and threw it on the ground. I got on the ground and just laid there. It was extremely uncomfortable considering the floors were hardwood and I didn’t even have a blanket.

I shivered as I laid there for hours. Harry mumbled incessantly in his sleep. I got tired of lying on the floor, so I joined Harry again in the bed.

I didn’t care if Harry kicked or punched me while I was trying to sleep. I would get him back in the morning when he was sober or something. He was unusually still for a few moments, so I took advantage of this situation and cuddled up to his chest.

Unfortunately for me, Harry moved and kneed me in the stomach. I groaned and had to deal with that while I got to sleep for approximately three hours.

In the morning, I was awoken by Harry. He just smiled at me as I gave him a death glare.

“What’s wrong Grace?” He asked.

“Oh, I don’t know. You’re the one who thinks you’re a professional MMA fighter in your sleep!” I said.

“What are you talking about, woman?” He asked.

I knew Harry had come back. His little spout of weirdness last night was gone. I hoped it was gone for good.

“I want food!” He exclaimed.

We went downstairs together and he held onto my arm tightly and squeezed his eyes shut before shaking his head.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing. I just got a little dizzy,” He shrugged it off.

I took my time helping him down the stairs. Could it be a really bad hangover? Harry never acted like this before.

Liam was cooking breakfast while Louis, Niall, and Zayn were lounging around on the couch. They smiled at Harry and I, and Harry immediately slipped his hand around my waist to make it look like nothing was wrong.

We sat on the couch beside Louis and he could automatically tell that something was wrong. He analyzed Harry and then his eyes met mine. We had a little conversation, but with no words. It was then that I realized that something was very wrong.

“Are you feeling better Haz?” Louis asked.

“Yeah, I’m just a bit dizzy. That’s all. Grace, didn’t you say something about a date last night?” Harry asked.

I nodded my head.

“Well, I was thinking we could go out tonight since I forgot about the date yesterday,” He said.

“Alright,” My lips stretched into a smile.

Okay, he was acknowledging the fact that he forgot it, which was good, I guess.

We all ate breakfast together in silence for once.

***

Harry stared into my eyes as he sat across from me. He took me to a rather expensive restaurant. I figured it was because he felt guilty about forgetting our date. Some fans were really accepting of mine and Harry’s relationship, but others still weren’t over it. I’d gotten a lot of hate but I didn’t care. Harry and I were in love and that’s all that mattered.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Harry grabbed my hands.

“I love you,” He said.

“I love you too.”

“Grace, I know you’re worried about me, but I swear I’m fine,” Harry tried to reassure me.

“Harry, maybe you should go to a doctor or something. What if something’s really wrong?”

“Calm down, Gracie. The dizziness is gone now. It was just from my hangover. I’m serious, nothing’s wrong babe. I’m still breathing,” Harry said.

“Okay, maybe I’m overreacting,” I told him.

“Yes you are. I’ll be fine.”

I smiled at the curly-haired boy. His green eyes didn’t seem as bright today.

No matter how much I wanted to believe Harry, there was still a part of me that knew that he wasn’t okay.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What did you think?! Vote/comment please! Oh, and please enjoy the cute picture of Harry & Niall on the side. ^-^

ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi. This is RelentlessChaos! :D I really hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be written by my best friend  @QuinnWritesStories :) He's super amazingly awesome, so everyone should go fan him.