Chapter 9

Hey! 

I didnt post yesterday cuz I sleept over at Johannas place and my computer was home.

Im not sure that I will post tomorrow cuz my grandparents dog will maybe do a surgery that he maybe dont make, or they will give him "sleep" (so I think I will lose a dog who always ( they buyed him when I was 6 years old) has been in my life...

Flashback:

I told Scott about my exes and he told me to go downstairs while he walked in to his bathroom.

This chapter:

When I got down stairs all the others were still in the kitchen but when Aiden saw me with tears in my eyes, he was quick taking me to the sofa and asked if everyone could leave.

-         But I live here! (Isaac said)

-         Don’t say anything just leave! And specially you Isaac! Ethan, Derek and Peter take Isaac to Dereks loft and keep him there and if Scott come don’t let them close to each other!

-         Aha! Emma you´ve told him!

Now I burst out crying and Aiden went a little bit angry:

-         Yeah she have and she only did it to save you! What do you think would happen if he found it out in a different way? Huh!?

-         Aiden calm down! We take Isaac with us! (Ethan said while Derek and Peter take Isaac out from the house)

When Aiden sat me down on the sofa I was trying to get away but he pushed me down, and I was in panic so I started to turn… Aiden pushed me down on my back in the sofa and sat down and hold my arms so I couldn’t do anything.

-         Scott! Get your ass down here! Your girlfriend is going out of control!

-         What happen?

-         She´s having a panic attack! Get your ass down here and do so she loses her breath or I do it! If you don’t get your ass down now I take her breath through kissing her!

After Aiden said that Scott run down and took my face in his hand and kissed me passionately foooooor a while. And I was calmed down. He asked if Aiden could leave and he did.

-         Emma, you´re good friend to Isaac, aren’t you?

-         Yeah! We are.

-         Do you still love him or are you two just good friends?

-         Just good friends.

-         Jackson! How?

-         I really loved Jackson so don’t say like that!

-         What´s between you and him now?

-         Friends.

-         Are you happy with that?

-         Yeah!

-         If you´re happy I´m happy!

After we talked about that we just talked about the summer and just chilling in the sofa. My head was in his lap and he was giving me scalp massage. But after a while he stopped and just hold in my hair, hard…

-         What the hell are going on between you and Aiden!?

-         We are just friends! And let my hair go!

-         Emma! Answer honestly! Are you in love with him?

-         No! We are only really good friends!

-         Are you better friend to him then to Isaac?

-         Yeah! Let my hair go! Scott, seriously!

-         I don’t know if Im believing you!

-         If you don’t respect my and Aidens friendship I don’t want to be your girlfriend anymore! LET MY HAIR GO! ITS HURTS! (I say with tears in my eyes)

-         Do you love me?

-         Of course I do!!

-         So you and Aiden are just friends?

-         Yeah!

-         I believe you!

-         Thanks! But you have to remember that we are wolves and best friends so if you sometimes, and I think you will do, found me and Aiden wrestling you have to remember that!

-         I will remember that for you babe. And if we weren’t wolves I wouldn’t do this!

What will Scott do to me?

Hope you liked this chapter.

<3

<3