Chapter 4: What?

Hey! I really sucks on giving my chapters a title! This chapter was 2 and a half from the beggining but I changed it so this is like 900 words and not 400!

What happend in the last chapter:

I walked in to my walk-in closet and put some underwears on before I walked out looking for my shirt. I just putted my foot in my room before Scott pushed me back in and down on some clothes who was on the floor.

-         What the he…

Now to the story:

     I couldn’t say more cuz he cut me of with pushing his lips against mine. After a whiles making-out we stopped cuz:

-         Lunch is ready! (my mom yelled)

-         On my way! (we both yelled back before he kissed you again and then get down stairs)

I founded my shirt and putted on shorts and pulled up my hair in a messy-bun. Before I get downstairs.

My mom had done a chickensalad for lunch. After lunch Danny followed me and Scott to the park where we meted Lydia and the twins. Allison had other things to do so she couldn’t come. Malia was on vacation and Kira was whit her parents somewhere.

At the beginning we just sat down and talked. But after a while we started to get into our little groups.

Ethan and Danny was in the little forest on the left side. Scott and Aiden was playing soccer with some kids and soon Isaac joined them.

I and Lydia was just talking about random things.

-         Are Scott a good boyfriend?

-         Yeah, but sometimes he drive me crazy. Today he and Danny tipped my bed upside-down.. Are Aiden a good boyfriend?

-         They tipped your bed? Haha! I and Aiden are not together… yet!

-         Oooh! You like him!

-         Yeah! I like him!

And we talked about school and creepy things in Beacon Hills.

-         You live with Danny…

-         Yeah.

-         Do you he know anything about you or the others?

-         No, no I don’t think he know.

-         Are you gonna be home tonight?

-         Nope! Im gonna sleep at Scotts house. But I don’t think we will sleep much. I think we will be at Dereks loft but my parents and Danny think I will sleep at Scotts house..

-         How would you react if he came up to you and said “I know you´re a werewolf”?

-         Omg! I don’t know, but probably faint. Cuz I would be shocked!! How would you react if he came to you and said “I know you´re a banshee”?

-         I would probably react like you.

You and Lydia talked for a while before a little guy come to us and asked:

-         Can you come and play with us? Please! The guys over there said that you´re a great soccer player. ( he say and point at me)

-         Yeah.. ( I say and looked at Lydia)