Chapter 6: Help me?

Hey! Today was my last day with ordinary classes before the summer yay!! I can update today and tomorrow and maybe the next day with things that I have write until now, cuz I hasent have time to write anything so it maybe will be a day off. 

Flashback:

I had hit Scott and was now running around in the forest like a werewolf, it has dissapeard alot of people and animals and Stiles have found the problem....

Stiles and Scott talked in the phone:

Stiles: We have found the problem!

Scott: What is the problem?

This chapter:

-         Fucking trees!!

-         Trees?

-         Yeah, trees! And you guys need to come cuz Emma is stuck in one of them!

-         Holy hell! Im on my way! (Scott said)

Everyone was running to the place. (Lydia was on Dereks back)

When they get to the “dark” forest so was I almost so high in the trees that they couldn’t see me:

-         She´s gone! (Scott screamed)

-         There was a foot! (Stiles said)

-         Omg! She still here! But if we go after her we are gone too. (Derek said)

-         Maybe Jackson as a kanima can get her down, maybe the tree cant take something that´s slimy. (Lydia said)

-         But why would he help us? (Isaac asked)

-         He has something against Scott and us both he has nothing against Emma. (Lydia said)

-         Then f#cking call him! (I screamed from the tree)

-         Emma stay strong!! (Scott yelled)

-         Im trying! But its hard when a freaking tree holding around my waist!! (I yelled back)

-         Im the only one who can hold you that way! (Scott said)

After Scott said that he was on his way to start to hit the tree. He was nearby the tree but then Ethan and Aiden took him down!

-         Please Jackson! Emma is stuck in a tree! A tree who´s alive! She is gone if you don’t get your ass here, now!!

-         Fine! Im on my way! But send someone who can guide me.

-         Isaac run to Jacksons house! (Lydia said)

-         Okey!

After a while on the ground Scott had calmed down.

-         Scott! Can you run to the vet, and get Deaton here!? (Lydia said)

-         Okey! Emma please stay strong! I will be back soon babe!

-         Stop talking to me and run!! (I yelled)

-         Derek can you get Allison here?! (Lydia said)

-         No, if I get near their house they will try to kill me! (Derek answered)

-         Aiden get Allison! (Ethan yelled)

-         Okey!

Now it was only Derek, Lydia, Peter and Ethan left in the “dark” forest, and it was pretty scary cuz them saw a shadow going around behind the trees.

After a few minutes Jackson and Isaac came, and Jackson:

-         Am I supposed to get up in a tree who have killed?

-         Yeah! Jackson came up and get me down!! (I yelled)

Now you guys now what the problem is. And tomorrow I think I answer about what would be awkward if Scott saw me and Isaa, but I cant promise anything.

Todays question: Will Jackson save me?

Hope you liked this chapter <3