A Red Rose and Green Emerald Equal a Heart of Gold (Izuku x Ruby)[RWBY]

Start from the beginning

"Think of a Heavy hitting, combat specialized weapon. But able to store a large amount of various Dust and Dust crystals inside and armed with plenty of ammo. Yet still looking sleek and practical for casual wearing!" Izuku claimed as Ruby gasped at the vivid thought of such weapon being made.

"No way! Oh you've got to let me see it Izuku! Please~" Ruby pleaded as Izuku laughed a bit. "Sorry, I didn't bring it with me today. But I suppose tomorrow I can show you at Beacon." Izuku said as his ears picked up a joyfull "EEEE" sound from the short girl as she jumped in joy. "Oh! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I'll see you tomorrow Izuku. Bye!" Ruby said as she left a trail of petals as she zoomed across the city.

"I'll see you I guess." Izuku sweatdropped at the fact and questioning how cam someone that small practically break the sound barrier and leave roses behind. "Oh! Gotta get back. Man I didn't even notice the time." Izuku said as he looked at the nearby clock tower and saw it was pretty late and headed back to where he was staying at.

[Beacon: Student Dorms]

"Where is she? She's late." A blonde girl said as she sat on her bunk bed, waiting for a certain someone to come back. "Relax Yang, maybe she's on her way by now." A cat faunus with black hair said as she looked up from her book and saw her partner worrying, and borderline mad. "Perhaps she stopped by for some sweets. I swear she acts like a child too much."

A young girl said with hair white as snow and pale skin, having ice blue eyes, one of which having a scar over it. "I'm back!" Ruby suddenly burst through the door as she was then smothered by breast and a bone crushing hug from Yang. "Where have you been? It's almost curfew for dear Oum." She exclaimed as Ruby muffled her response.

"Say that again?" "Yang, let go of my partner so she can breath." Yang then looked down at her sister as her arms were flailing around. "Oops sorry Weiss." She said as she released her sister as she gasped for air. "*Pwah!* A-As I was saying, I got caught up talking to someone and didn't realized how late it was getting."

"Aww~ Blake did you hear that. My little sister's growing out of her shell. So who were you talking to?" Yang said as Ruby hopped on top of her bunk and looked away a bit with a bit of blush spotting on her cheek. "Well. He was pretty kind and I guess...cute I guess-" "A boy!?" Yang inturupted as her hair became ablaze and her eyes turned scarlet.

"Y-Yang stop! He's my age!" Ruby said as that seemed to work as Yang calmed down a bit. "Okay. So does this guy have a name? I wanna know the dude that practically stole my sister's heart." Yang teased as Ruby blushed and looked away. "Um..his name is Izuku Midoriya, and we were talking about weapons."

"So you have something in common with this guy." Blake said as Ruby smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we were kinda talking for a while and shopped a bit at the Dust shop in town. Oh! And apparently he's coming to Beacon for something that Ozpin called him for." Ruby said as that peaked Weiss's interest.

"What would Professor Ozpin want with him?" She asked as Ruby shrugged her shoulders. "Dunno, but when we were talking, we mentioned our weapons and his sounded so awesome! He's gonna bring it tomorrow and I can't wait to see it!" Ruby said as she was unaware of her sister's face. "Sounds like you're excited about his weapon. You're cheating on your boyfriend with his weapon."

Ruby blushed so hard that her face matched the color of her hood as she pulled her blankets over herself. "I-It's not like that at all Yang! Shut up!" Ruby said as she could hear her teammates laughed at her red face and embaressment. "All of my hate!" She exclaimed as they laughed even harder at her teasing.

{Next Day]

Izuku had been waiting patiently on the Bullhorn flight to Beacon. He was feeling a bit nervious as he held a large crate next to him. "We're arriving at Beacon Academy now kid. Hold on tight." The pilot said as he looked back at Izuku, smiling as he was looking at the academy through the window.  Soon he saw the ground coming closer and saw a white haired man and Professor Goodwitch.