Chapter 5

Xavier POV
When I saw the tape of the security camera that day I knew my world felt over how could I be so stupid. The tape show that guy forcing her to kiss her but she kick him in the guts wich made him fall down and from the other entrance you can see the Slut that show me the video wich made me thing my angel cheated on me.

"Umm ex-angle for you how many stuff you did to her she won't forgive us and she will rejected us all because of YOU" he was clearly about to exploted.

I blocked him out, that's when I see Alpha Mason bringing my princess in his arm with everybody in the back.
I rushed over to her she was cold and purple no no no...
"CAN YOU MOVED THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY THIS ALL YOUR FAULT" he was mad he growl so loud that made one tree fall.

"First she's my mate se-" he cut me off, "oh really I wanna see when she wakes up and reject you right in your face and find herself a man that is worth for her" he spat at me with anger and disgust.

Everyone past right by me my sister Quinn came in front of me.
*SLAP*
"Mom would be so disappointed of you, how low can you go sometimes?" That hurt not the slap but the mentioned of my mother well our mother.

I just run to the forest not even my wolf was talking to me he was mad.

I rest my head and sleep there.

Violet POV
I opened my eyes and see everyone all over my bed with eyes of crying, anger and worry.

All memories came back to me, and a little sob came out of mouth wich made everyone's head snap at me they all hugged me and start telling everything was gonna be okay.

"Can everyone go out, I wanna talk to my sister on private" Said my brother they nod and head out.

"Baby sis he is not Worth your tears" my brother said and wiped my tears away."you remember when we were little and you, lulu and I decided to play in the forest and we climbed trees play hide and seek and lulu was so confused were where we that he even start crying and you came to help him and ate Nutella we watched finding Nemo" he knew everything about lulu I love so much and we miss him.

"Get some rest okay?, we figured something out tomorrow" he add and gave me a kiss.

It was like 6 and everyone was out saying they were doing something they said it was a surprise and. Now I'm here good things they changed my sheets just to think about how he cheated on me hurts me. I relax like my brother said before 'he's not worth your tears.

I watched the vampire diaries did I told you that the Salvatore are hot as f $!#. Speacially Damon, I heard the door open but I couldn't moved because I was scared.

"Angel?" That voice I can't stop remember in it. He came from the shadow and look terrible, he was covered in dirt he has bags under his eyes he's nose was red he look sick and there it is. He look Weak.

*ACHUU*
"Baby please" his voice was so graspy he could even talk he was sick and that's my weak spot even if it's my enemy I can't stand someone sick without my help I got out of my bed I think I would regret this later.

I grab his arm and make my way to my bed I sat him down and tell him to stay there I went to my brothers room grabbed some sweats and I hoddie, I know is weird I put them on him you may ask what about his ummm undergarments he changed them his self.

I put my hand in his forehead and he's burning. OMG.......
I put him on my bed grab a buck of hot water but not to hot with one of my old shirts and folded and placed in his forehead to relax him, he whimper but I caressed his cheek wich make him relax.

I went downstairs and make soup and grabbed some juice. I came upstairs he look so weak so I feed him after a while I changed the shirt and with that I was about to leave but he grabbed my hand weakly and whisper more like cry "Stay" I stay by his side and rube my hand Tru his hair I don't feel like thinking of forgiving him it's just that what he tells me about he's mother breaks my heart again even tho he broke my heart.

Xavier POV
I opened eyes I still feel weak but bit as yesterday, she actually took care of me after even what happen yesterday, I feel so mad and disappointed of what I did.

I moved ever just to touched an empty spot. Where did she go? "Get her some water please" I heard alpha Mason yelled what are they talking about suddenly I start to get hot fuck I forgot about the heat.
My Beta open the door and came rushing up to me.
"Alpha you need to mark her like NOW, she's not that strong and she's losing a lot of energy" he says so fast out of breath but I did understand.
I rushed up to her room to see everyone around her, I was walking up to her when alpha Mason talk.

"You are not touching my sister after what you did, that so low" I says with venom in his voice.

"I need to mark her and give her power she's getting weak by every second we argue about shit" I replied obviously annoying.

"No, don-" he got cut off by his father, "Mason let him mark her we can't risk losing her and yes I know he doesn't deserve her but what can we do" I sighs.

I go over to her bed to see her fainted I softly grabbed her face and take her hair out of the way. My wolf is happy but I feel guilty by doing it without her permission.

And without a second thought my sharp teeth go tru her soft neck.

I'm sorry my angel.

Beliebers raise your hands 🙌❤
Happy birthday to our prince charming aka Justin Bieber already 24 my man grow up already

_______________________________________

A/N hey guys sorry I haven't update ih had a lot of test this week and it was hard but here I am but before we leave.