Chapter 4

Violet POV
I woke up by familiar and unknown voices.

"OMG their so cute"

"I know my sister has the heart to forgive person who don't even deserve her smile"

"Yeah that's my best friend with a huge heart"

"You know guys is kinda of rude to come in someone's bedroom not even knocking while their sleeping" I told everyone while rubbing my eyes wich made Xav wake up.

"Morning Angel" he kissed my cheek while I tried my best to not blush. His eyes went wide when he notice that everyone was on the room and went back to normal. Xav's friend introduce themselves wich most of them are my friends mate. I love the girls from her packs we all get along great specially Xav sister Quinn she's like my new sister.

We were all eating breakfast when Quinn spoke up.
"So are you guys giving little pups?" I almost chocked on my food wich made everyone laugh and Xav smirk.
"Soon" said Xav but I slap his arm and he. He gave puppy eyes.

I excuse my self from the table and start getting ready for school, Yayyy *note sarcasm*, well I look for some high waste shorts with a black crop top that says 'Sup!' And my black vans. I pick my 21 forever backpack and went down when I was down everyone turn to me and xav eyes turn dark ops forgot that Alphas are very posssesive.

"Good morning to you widen eyes people, and xav" u said and kissed everybody on the cheek, wich earn a growl from Xav because I kissed a male wolf too.

"Um where are you going dress like that!?" He's eyes turning darker as he finish the question. "School?" Well that came out as a question, "oh hell no, your telling me that you are going to school when there is a lot of horny teenage looking at you like their the prey and your the meat, dress like THAT" he said trying to calm himself down. Davis decided to tease him and me too. "Well for me she looks hot asf" and in less then a second he was pinned against a wall by Xav. "TAKE THAT BACK!" He scream at Davis wich made him shut up and he was shaking I went up to Xav I knew he was trying his best to his wolf to calm down u take his hand and walked upstairs into my room, sat him down in bed he's eyes were still dark I touch both of he's cheek and he's eyes went back to his honey cute eyes. "Calm down he was just teasing you Boo" he was taken back at what I said.

"Boo?" He says a little confused."Yeah, that's my nickname for you", he nodded and smirk.

Xavier POV
"Mines for you is Angel" she blushed but try to hide it.
"Alpha, Alpha Wilson wants to talk to you in private" my beta mind-link me.
"Be there" , "Angel I have to go stay here okay?" She nod and kiss my cheek. Wich made me want to just grabbed her and kiss the life out of her.

I went down and enter well now is Alpha's Mason office but let's just say Alpha's Wilson office. I entered and everyone was there wasn't it private?, "umm wasn't it private?" I ask confused. "Well private for us" I just nod. "Well as you know you met my princess yesterday" I nod and he continued " And as every werewolf bond there is a heat for each of you" sh$t I forgot about it. "And you are most important because you are an Alpha and need to control yourself that day wich is tomorrow", "so the best thing to do is to" he relax and took a deep breath "Mark her" he sigh, my wolf was so happy but I just couldn't do that to her, we need to talk first.

"Okay I'll talk to her" they nod and headed out of the office.
When I left the office I went straight to her room Wichita was empty? Weird wait there is a note on her bed.

Babel sorry I had to go, I have school and I don't want to be late hope you understood, don't worry I'll be there like at 4 please don't do anything stupid...... with all love
Your angel ♡

She did not just said she went to school with that clothes and specially with all those horny teenage boys.

"You know you are basically one of those boys too your still 25 and get horny by our mate" max loved teasing me.

"Aren't you worry that OUR mate is out there with a lot of horny teenage boys all over her" I growl at him for being stupid.

"Hey I heard that, and aren't  you retard that you are still standing here instead of walking in those legs? Yep those legs you have instead of fighting with your own self" Max replied well he got I lot of pints there.

I spring up to the office in less then a minute and all boys are there. They all turned to me like if I had to eyes because my eyes were dark. "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GIRL'S SCHOOL AT?!" I practically growl so big that even the stuff move a little. "Umm they study at eastbrook high school"
A/N  BY THE WAY I MADE UP THAT SCHOOL THO ;-)
Before they could ask why was so angry practically asking for the girls school.
I just turn and saw my angel sitting with her two best friend and 3 boys? Yep boys I sprint over to them and she saw me and her smiled went wide she came up to me and hugged me I put my head on her neck and smell her scent but way I smell another scent like a male. "Why the FUCK do you smell another men scent?!" I grow ate her angry.
"I-" she was cut off by a blonde girl with caked face. "She cheated on you and these is the evidence" she took her phone out and show me pictures of her and guy kissing my blood was rising. "YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME YOU WHORE!" the whole lunch room went silent, tears start running down her face Max was telling me to calm down. But I couldn't, "I- h-ee" I cut her off. "CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK OFF BITCH" I yelled straight at her face. Before I could run away she mouthed, 'security cameras' I couldn't give two ducks about it now I called Jazmine one of my one stand she is one start she pleasures me good but not that I have feeling for her. She came and you know what happen.

Violet POV
I was on the floor when I feel something wet on my hair someone put milk on my hair the whole cafeteria was laughing, Riley and Ashley help me get clean after what happen he actually didn't even let me explain he called me a WHORE and bow that I entered my room yes MY ROOM he was naked with a random she0-wolf having sex my pain was huge they stopped and Xavier yes he's name not boo or Xav, he looked at me and smirk.

"This is what you get for cheating one me you WHORE" that broke me I sprint out of the house into the woods and never stopped until I came into my brothers and lu lu hide out wich had a beautiful river."Why did you left me lulu I miss you" I said before I black out.

Riley POV
I was so killing that mother fucker I called everyone I mean everyone even that mother fucker pack member that came with him my mate was besides me.
I saw everyone's eyes turn to me and Ashley wich were dark and our mates came up to us and we relax I took a deep breath and say.

"Violet is missing" that's when it got me. "BECAUSE OF THAT MOTHER FUCKER WICH HAS NO TRUST ON HIS MATE FIRST HE BELIEVES SOMETHING OF A GIRL THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW, SECOND HE GOES AND CALLED HER WHORE AND THIRD HE GOES WITH ANOTHER SHE-WOLF AND HAVES SEX IN FRONT OF HER" I growl wich made everyone's eyes widen, and Alpha Mason's eyes turn dark.

"HE DID WHAT?!" he's eyes ready to kill. "Love relax he's losing someone really important right now, we don't care about him right now the most important thing is find Violet" everyone nod and start spreading out to find her.

Xavier POV
Everyone went out I think because of that WHORE, I don't care I kicked Jazmine out and think of what happen today but then it came to my mind again 'security cameras' should I check them to see if she actually cheated on me.

"Check them I know she didn't cheated on us and you did not her" Max growl at me.

I blocked him out hopefully, you know what I grabbed the laptop that was besides her bed open it and the back round was Violet, Mason and another kid laughing. I opened it well it doesn't has password one thing I'm really good at its computers and all that hacking I enter to the security cameras and check them holy fucking shit, I shut the computer and put my clothes on before sprinting out of the house.

><><><><

A/N What do you think of Xavier?  Yep I guessed right you HATE him but it's not his fault he didn't know but still to see your reaction.