Chapter 1

Violet POV

So today I woke up like every other day happy and excited because today my brother was becoming the Alpha of our pack and my best friend Ashley the Luna when I found out that my brother was mated to my best friend I was like 'No way, you guys are perfect' I was so excited and when they start making out and having you know I got a little uncomfortable because my brother's room was 2 doors down mine and you know the walls are not sound proof yes I haven't found my mate and I'm 18 already.
I got off bed and went tru my closet and found some white skynny jeans with a really cute crop top that say 'vibes' on it with my black vans.
I went down and found my whole family eating breakfast.
"GOOD MORNING.   MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY YOUR PRINCESS HAS ARRIVED" I shouted so excited, everyone heads turn to me my brother rolled his eyes playfully and my parents just smile at me.
"Morning my sunshine" said my dad while I give him a kiss on the cheek.
"Morning sweeatheart" my mom add and I hug her, see this is why I love my life a loving caring parents and my brother always childish wich is really funny if you see.
"Yes good morning GOZILLA" my brother said teasing me I was about to said something when my best friend came in.
"Don't call her that, You big bad wolf" Ashley says to him but I just smirk because I know he hates when they calm him 'big bad wolf'.
"Your not helping" said my brother while pecking her lips.
"After breakfast I want everybody at my office" dad said and everyone eyes snap at him, when he says his office then is really serious.
We all finish breakfast on silence and head to dad's office.
*At dad's office*
"So as you all know today is the Coronation of Mason because I'm getting old" he inform us we nod.
"But- today all packs are coming to visit us.....and one of the most powerful one are too" we just look at him in confusion but he clear his troath and said something we didn't spect.
"THE MOONSHAWDOW PACK"
Everyone in the room gasp, well I know that the Alpha from that pack his name is XAVIER everybody was scared of him, no one would mess with him bit I know my dad has talk to him a few times about helping our packs be more powerful well s*!# we will have to deal with this.
"OK everybody is dismissed, you guys have exact 4 hours to get ready before anyone comes" we all nod and head out me and Ashley went to look for our clothes for the gala Today yayyyy.

( A/N OH YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS)
*GALAS CLOTHE STYLE EVERYONE*

( A/N OH YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS)*GALAS CLOTHE STYLE EVERYONE*