"You've got a doctors appointment soon, hopefully, they can figure out whats wrong" Someone knocked on the door, I opened it. "Look there's uncle Ethan" He still cried as I started rocking him.

"Sup bro," Ethan said, "What's wrong with my little nugget?" Ethan asked picking him up. "He's got a fever and he puked on me at 6 in the morning," I said, Edwin only cried louder.

"Is he hungry?" Ethan asked, "He ate like an hour ago he shouldn't be, It probably just hurts him" I responded.

"Here I got an idea, Lay a blanket down on the ground" I grabbed one of the knitted blankets my mom made for him and laid it on the ground, Ethan laid Edwin on his stomach.

Edwin groaned and rolled over like he had been practicing. "Well you're supposed to stay on your stomach but ok" Ethan chuckled.

"Just let me see my child" I sat in front of Edwin and slowly massaged his stomach, He let out a few cries when I stopped but when I rubbed his stomach he just made light groaning noises.

"Does he have a doctors appointment?" E asked, "Yeah in.." I looked at my watch "A little under 2 hours."

"Can you watch him? I'm gonna pick out his outfit" Ethan nodded and rubbed his stomach as I got up and walked into my room.

I opened the very bottom drawer of my dresser and pulled out a light blue onesie with clouds all over it and grey shorts, I then grabbed a pair of white socks and his tiny shoes.

I walked back and laid it beside him. "Go get me a diaper," I said sitting down in front of Edwin as he began crying again. "No you were just up" Ethan refused. "Just go get a damn diaper Ethan," I said, "Fine" He put his hands up in defense and grabbed one off the small table.

"Thank you" I unzipped his footy pajama's and took it off him, He kicked his feet lightly, He was mad. I changed his diaper and then put on the blue onesie and buttoning the buttons. It was mid-July so it was pretty hot.

I slid on his socks and lightly combed his hair with my fingers. He slobbered all over his fingers from crying.

"Shh" I began rubbing his stomach again as he stopped crying and closed his eyes, They would open a few times, he was fighting his sleep.

Once he was fully asleep I picked him up and rested his head on my shoulder. Ethan looked at me then Edwin.

"See I couldn't do that without a mother," Ethan said, "Hopefully he will have one soon" I smiled kissing his cheek. "Who do you have in mind?" Ethan asked, "His babysitter, She loves him, I love her, She seems nice Like I'm not even joking Ethan, You can see yourself tomorrow if he's feeling better. I want you to come with me" He nodded. "What's her name?" He asked, "Storm" He looked at me.

*skip to appointment*

Ethan came to the appointment with me as we sat in the doctor's office, Edwin woke up and started screaming, People were looking but of course they were a baby was crying.

I unstrapped him and picked him up patting his back. "Edwin Dolan," The doctor said, I stood up and Ethan grabbed the car seat and diaper bag as we walked in. "Hello I'm Dr. Edwards" She took Edwin and put him on the baby scale and measured then weighted him.

"He's a tall baby isn't he" I nodded, "Here, Dad if you wanna just carry him in room 6" I nodded as Ethan followed.

We sat there and waited. They checked up on him then did some test. After that, the doctor finally came in and typed on her computer.

"Ok, so it looks like he is just constipated, mix little meds in his bottle or soft food whatever every day, It should say on the bottle" I nodded.

After all that we drove to the pharmacy and picked up his medication up, It was almost two so we went home.

I made him a bottle as Ethan bounced him. I shook it up and mixed in the formula with the medicine.

"Here" Ethan handed Edwin to me as I propped his head up sticking the bottle in his mouth. He began eating as I laid my head back and closing my eyes, I was so tired and stressed.

The bottle fell out of his mouth and he started screaming again. I sighed grabbing it and putting it back in his mouth.

Ethan got ready and kissed Edwin on the forehead. "Bye little nugget cya in the morning, Bye bro," He said, "Cya" I responded.

I raised Edwin up as he sat on my thigh, I held him up and burped him, He spits up as usual then went to crying, I took my shirt and wiped his mouth not caring anymore and started feeding him again.

______________________________
Poor bb, Hope you're liking it so far...