"Uh Erica... is she here?" I asked as I looked over her head and she shook her head.

"No." She started to close the door and shoved my foot in between.

"Liliana wait!" I gasped and she clenched her jaw as she opened the door.

"What?" She shot at me and I sighed deeply.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked and she blankly looked into my eyes before she started to close the door again.

"It's about her mom!" I lied and she cracked the door again with worried eyes.

"Oh." She cleared her throat and crossed her arms, "She uh she left to the studio an hour ago." She mumbled and I sighed in relief.

"Okay, thank you so much, Lil." I looked down the hall and I looked back at her.

"Look.. I'm sorry for snapping." I apologized and she shifted on her feet.

"I just- Erica is my best friend in the entire world. I don't wanna see her hurt." I softly said and she looked me over before nodding as she bit her lip.

I don't wanna see her career ruined by you either.

"Please, Liliana, don't hurt her." I spoke looking into her eyes and she gulped nodding.

"Or I'll hurt you." I shrugged and she chuckled covering her smile.

"Yeah, I got it." She nodded and I smiled.

"I'm counting on you, sweets. I'll kill you." I said backing away and she giggled.

"Okay! Bye." She groaned and I smiled at the fact she showed a little bit of politeness.

I walked away ready to go find Erica and I wasn't gonna leave her until she told me everything.

_

"Er?" I called out as I walked into the studio once again.

My hand took out the key and closed the door before I saw Erica walking out of the bathroom. She frowned my way and I could see her eyes red and puffy.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" She asked and sniffled before clearing her throat to cover up the sniffle.

"I-I.."I sighed and looked into her eyes softly, "I need to talk to you." I swallowed my saliva and she frowned.

"I'm busy." She whispered immediately pushing me away mentally.

"I don't care." I shook my head as she walked past me and I grabbed her arm.

"Erica." I firmly said and she just shook her head, "Stop." I broke down my walls, "Please."

"What do you want from me?" She asked and took her arm back from my hold and sniffled.

"I've been calling everyday for the past two weeks I just-" I stopped and breathed slowly as I looked at her fragile state.

"I need to know what's going on, I need to know everything. I wanna know what you've been telling Amber all this time. I wanna know why you just pushed me away out of nowhere...Twice." I sighed and I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket.

"Just stop." She cleared her throat and I shook my head when the buzzing eventually stopped.

"No. I need to know. How you're feeling! I need to know.. everything." I stepped up to her and her nose flared as her eyes watered.

"Why do you even care? Now? Really?" She sniffled and wiped her eyes as she continued to shut me out.

"I do care, I always have."