"Like she is now?" She shot at me and I stopped breathing.

"No- just no, I don't know what's going on with her for sure, alright? I'm not going down this road I'll talk to her when-"

"When what? It gets too much again? You'll bury it like everything else? You know if something really happened and you didn't know- Goddamn it Y/N, why the hell do you push shit away till it comes back up full force. Shit like this will never go away!" She got up suddenly angry with me and I looked up at her with a small frown.

"Why the hell are you getting mad at me now? It's no one's business, it's in the past-"

"It's my fucking business because you are my girlfriend! We live together and is it really in the past? If it was, we wouldn't be having this goddamn conversation! You should've told me the minute we started to get serious!" She then came back around and took the pizza box.

"Don't be fucking stupid now. Think and fix the goddamn situation, Y/N. Your ex girlfriend is in love with you and you got her pregnant! Deal with it you victim playing dick!" She yelled and I scoffed as she walked away with the pizza.

"You gonna tell me shit now because it's a fucking problem?! Two years, Y/N! Two years!" She yelled as she walked up the stairs and I laughed sarcastically.

My anger built up extremely fast and felt it rise up my neck and I opened my fucking mouth.

"I told you the exact same thing a year ago but she still fucked you!" I brought up the cheating topic getting overly frustrated with her and myself.

"Fuck you!" She yelled back and a door slammed.

I groaned lowly as I clenched my fists, "Stupid, stupid." I huffed to myself and laid on the couch.

I looked at the soap opera just to see the woman gasping over dramatically and I turned off the tv. I groaned and threw the remote onto the other couch as I thought on what I was gonna do. I thought back onto that month before everything turned to shit. She separated from me after she found out she was supposedly pregnant. But it was a cheap fucking pregnancy test it wasn't one hundred percent accurate.

I cleared my throat as my head started to pound with each memory of my past relationship. That's why I couldn't just let her go. Erica was something more than anyone here and I took care of her like no other. Yes, Camila was my everything but Erica had a piece of my heart that I could never take back. Didn't mean I loved her or I was in love with her it was just- she was special to me. I didn't want anyone fucking with her heart even more.

I grabbed my phone and called her but of course it rang through and I sat back. I couldn't do this. The problems were starting to weigh everyone down. I didn't need this, I couldn't. So I stood up as I grabbed my phone and my keys with a fast beating heart. It probably wasn't a good idea to just surprise her but luckily my specialty was bad ideas.

I walked out of my house with a slam of the door and got into my car. I drove away with one thought on my mind: Erica.

_

"Er, open up." I knocked on her door as I looked down at my shoes.

"Please." I begged while my heart still pounded against my chest.

I promised I was gonna start my relationship with Camila again by us both being honest to each other. I wasn't on a good start with my dad and now the pregnancy scare with Erica. I was afraid that I was actually the one causing all this unnecessary drama. I felt hypocritical.

"Erica-"

"Oh hi." I smiled when the door opened and I saw Liliana.

"What do you want?" She asked with resting bitch face and I sighed.