"These two were only going along with what I told them to do. They really have nothing to do with this...so forgive them." Yoon spoke, confusing the people in the room.

"I'm actually a pirate. I infiltrated this boat as a spy."

~Back with Tsukiko~

~Tsukiko's POV~

Why? Why do I have to be so weak? Why can't I do anything by myself? How could I just allow that to happen? Why? Why? Why?! I clutched tightly onto my hair, it had fallen out of the pigtails during....that...Tears sprung to my eyes again, blurring my vision.

All I do is cry. Why would people want to associate themselves with a crybaby like me? What does Yoon see in me? I don't deserve him...he's so strong and brave...he's smart, pretty. A pretty boy genius. I laughed at the name he calls himself. 

Yoon....I hope you're okay...As long as you're okay...then...I'll be fine. As I sat thinking, suddenly a jolt of dread ran through me, I began to panic.

Yoon! Yona-nee! They have to be okay! Everything was planned out! We had it all down. Me getting taking by Kum-Ji wasn't part of the plan, but it shouldn't have changed anything in the plan. Did they get caught? ...Are they dead? Oh god...please no.... 

I covered my mouth with my hand, panic rising quickly, clouding my mind. They can't be dead, they can't be. No! They're fine, they're alive....they have to be... But...that feeling of dread...it's still not leaving...I have to escape, I have to save them, I have to see if they're okay, I need to help. 

~Third person POV~

Tsukiko stood on her shaking legs, quickly dressing herself more presentably, and tying her hair back up. She looked around the room again, desperate to find anything that could help her escape. In the middle of the room sat a large red chair, quickly she walked over to it and tried lifting it. Failing as her wrist began to throb painfully. 

'No, I don't care how painful it is, this is my only chance of getting out of here.' Again her eyes shone brightly with a purple fire, her eyes seemed to glow as she picked the chair up with her shaky arms. Slowly she walked over to the door, and began ramming the chair against it. It cracked and groaned at each hit, but it still held strong, not breaking easily. 

Suddenly though, the door swung open, she was mid swing and the door suddenly not being there had her toppling over. Standing in the doorway was one of Kum-ji's men, he scowled when he saw the girl was trying to escape. He stalked towards her, but she stood her ground, eyes blazing and focused in on the man. 

"You think you can escape? You belong to Lord Kum-ji." The man's voice was strong and gruff, but she did not waver, her resolve to help her friends was stronger than the fear creeping into her mind. 

"I don't belong to anyone." Her voice, although quiet, was strong. Angrily the man lunged for her, but she quickly moved out of the way, her speed helping her to dodge the attacks the man threw at her. Thinking quickly she bolted out of the room, and managed to slam the door behind her, the man however started to pound on the door, he had the key so she could not lock him in. That's when she noticed the chair lying beside her, struggling slightly she lifted the chair and placed it underneath the handle of the door, effectively trapping the man inside. 

"You bitch! Just you wait until I'm out of here! I'll get you! And then you'll be punished!" The man screamed from inside the room. A shiver ran down her spin, but she did not let it stop her, pushing herself away from the door she began running. Quicker than she thought, she had made her way up onto the deck of the ship. 

"Where are they?" She thought, but the question didn't linger in her mind for long as a firework shot from a ship next to the one she was on. Smiling to herself she took a couple steps back and began running to the rail of the ship, with the added speed she used the rail as a step and leapt into the air. She seemed to fly slightly as she soared through the air, but she was soon falling, and found herself landing on the deck of the ship next to the one she had been on.