"I'd like to have a coffee." A crisp voice above me said and I smiled, ready to put on my sweetest, most professional voice.

"Of course, Sir. What would you-" I looked up from behind the coffee making machine and came face to face with the Hoodie Guy.

I grimaced. "Oh it's you."

Not to my surprise, he didn't look amused at all. Sighing, he glanced up at me.

"I'd like to have a look at your menu please." He said in clipped tone.

Rolling my eyes inwardly, I bent down to fish out the menu lying on the top of the pile of other papers and handed it to him with a smack.

Leave it up to him to be so stupid to demand a menu when I had been smart enough to have it printed on a large board and hung on a very convenient spot in the cafe. Quite a lot of money it had cost me too and he just couldn't bother.

"I'm a little unsure." He drawled looking at the menu.

I let out an annoyed sigh, looking around the cafe. It wasn't noon yet and the cafe was relatively empty. We had most of our customers in the morning, when employees would take out their morning drinks, in the noon, when people and company employees headed out for lunch or during the evening time when couples would go out on dinner dates.

"What about, Sir?" I shot him a fake professional smile.

"What's the difference between the French Press Coffee and the Macchiato?" He asked. "I kind of want to have both."

I huffed and tapped the menu in his hand. I really wasn't in a mood to recite off the differences between coffees to him.

"Why don't you look for yourself, Sir?" I said. "It is all written here."

He looked amused at my reaction and handed back the menu to me.

"Let's just say I never saw that." He shrugged nonchalantly.

I closed my eyes. This wasn't the time for me to get worked up over his silly demands. I knew for a fact there was nothing unreasonable about his query. Not many people knew the basic differences between various types of coffee and it was the duty of any barista to memorise drink choices and be able to explain to the customer according to their preferences.

"Of course, Sir." I smiled through clenched teeth.

It was just that...that one look at his platinum blonde hair made me feel as if I was going to get in deep trouble. His eyes shone through diamonds as if they'd slice right through me. His aura screamed trouble. I had to get this done with.

"The French Press Coffee is made with a French press brewer that uses a plunger to press the coffee to separate the finished drink from the coffee grounds." I recited robotically. "And the Macchiato is basically an espresso made with a small amount of foamed milk. It's quite similar to a cappuccino actually, only it's stronger."

"And the Caffee Gommosa?" He asked.

"It's an espresso poured over a single marshmallow." I said distractedly. Another customer had just entered the cafe. I watched as he quickly walked towards Carol and told her the order.