purquoi

"Seven wtf"

"Get yeeted on"

"I'm so sick of this seven jesus christ"

Seven smiled adn winked, his voice funny and mfufled from the scuba tube snorkel.

"Hewwo canadaddy come join me in my ritual syrupy bathing."

"no."

"but look," seven pointed down. "My peenie weenie floats in syrup."

"what?" now canada was curious. "It floats?"

"come and find out" seven waggeld his eyebrows moar. Canada stepped over to him and peered in.

"wow it really does float." he reached out and poked it with his long, sinuous finger. seven gasped like an anime girl.

"Sugoi C-canada-sama" he yelled. "Dont touch it its sticky."

canada stared at him. "Because it is in molasses."

"you should stick your dick in my molasses" seven giggled.

Canada sighed. "Disgusting."

"pwease"

"only if you beg like a good little kitten"

"i am begging" he whined.

canada crossed his arms. "Beg harder. Convince me. Make me want to please you"

seven whined again. "Umm i can give you a cool tip"

"what tip? If you say your dick tip i'll beat you"

seven shook his head. "no. my tip is if you are tired you can swap your contact solution with coffee for a quick pick me up"

"oh my god you have spent too much time on the denny's tumblr" canada snapped. "That is not convincing."

seven stared him dead in the eyes. "Play hockey with my balls canada."

"done" canada immediately started strippign off his clothes in a very aroused state.

Then he put his thingy in his you know what and they did it. In the bathroom. Surrounded by syrup (which makes very good lube actually) Like meese in heat. (if u didnt know meese is plural for moose)