I sniffed as a lone tear fell from my eyes but I quickly brushed it away and cleared my throat, I'm so much better off not being there, I'd prefer to die right here right now than go back. As I carried on walking I slowly started to feel the air shift around me and I frowned at the feeling, I had never felt this feeling before. It was kind of like the air around me was charged in some way, like there was an electrical charge in the very air that I breathed. I frowned, I must be going slightly delusional from all my injuries and the pain I was in. I sighed and pushed on, hoping that I would eventually find a road but as I walked further and further into the forest I was getting more and more lightheaded, what the hell was going on with me?

I stumbled as my vision suddenly went foggy and no matter how much I blinked it just wouldn't clear. Just when I was about to sit down to put my head between my knees, hoping it would help clear my dizzy spell, I felt my spine start to twist in unnatural directions and I screamed in pain. What the hell is happening to me? I fell to the floor as the pain intensified, the pain from my elbow completely overshadowed by the pain that seemed to radiate from inside of me. As time went on the pain spread, going all the way to the tips of my fingers and to the soles of my feet. I don't know how long the pain went on for, it felt like hours, but just when I thought I possible couldn't take anymore, the pain had suddenly stopped and I lay on the floor panting.

I lay there for a few minutes, just trying to get over the white-hot pain I had just gone through. It was like someone had poured boiling hot lava throughout my veins and broke every bone in my body simultaneously. I had gone through pain in my life, suffering through more breaks and beating that I cared to remember, but nothing compared to that.

Just as I was about to stand up I suddenly heard a low growl coming from my left in the shadows and I spun around in fright, turning to where the noise came from. What was that? I then heard another growl coming from behind me and my heart rate immediately spiked as I saw three huge wolves came into view.

Well you did say you'd prefer to die right here right now then go back didn't you. I rolled my eyes at the sarcastic voice in my head, now was not the time.

I stared at the three wolves for a few seconds, taking in the snarl on their muzzle and the way their bodies were coiled up and ready to pounce at any second. I froze in panic, not knowing what to do, but just when I was about to turn and run I saw a man emerge from the shadows of the tree line. He stood in front of me and started to make his way over, making slow deliberate steps forward until he stopped just a foot or two in front me. We stared at each other in silence as I took in his domineering appearance, the guy must have been huge because even at my 5'5 feet height I was still craning my neck up to see his face.

"Who are you" he suddenly demanded in the silence, folding his arms over his bare chest as he stared down at me, hate clear in his eyes.

All I could do was whimper in response as I took a step back with my head held low, wanting to get away from these creatures. As I took a step back the wolf behind me growled, reminding me that I was completely surrounded, making escape impossible.

"Who are you and what are you doing on our territory?" The man growled again as he took another step towards me, shortening the distance between us. I had no idea what this man and his wolves wanted from me, but I could do nothing but remain silent. Natalie had always told me that I should not even be seen, let alone heard.

"You are trespassing on our packs territory, which every wolf knows is punishable by death" he stated before taking another step towards me, putting me within reaching distance of him. If he wanted to he could reach out and strike me at any moment with no where for me to go.

I tried to stutter out that I didn't mean to cross into his land, that all of this was just one big misunderstanding, but all I was doing was making weird yipping noises that I had never made before. Why the hell can I not speak?

"Shift" he suddenly demanded of me as he stared me down. You could feel the power coming off of him in waves and I curled in on myself slightly at the sight of him, Tony always looked like that right before he was going to hit me. I didn't understand what this man wanted me to do.

"Shift out of your wolf or we will have no choice but to attack" he yelled "This is your last warning".

My what!?

I looked down, confused as to what he was talking about but when I didn't see my feet I panicked. My feet were gone, but what was in their place was a pair of sandy blond coloured paws all cut up and bloody, just like my feet were. I looked around with wide panicked eyes, not knowing what to do. This was a dream...this had to be a dream. Someone help me please!

My heart was going a mile a minute as I started to panic. My breath was becoming short and fast, feeling like no matter how much I breathed in I still wasn't getting enough oxygen into my lungs. My vision started to go spotty and the last thing I remember was a ferocious growl off in the distance before I lost consciousness and blacked out.

So that was chapter two! Let me know what you're thinking and don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW!!