Chapter 9

My alarm clock rung loudly, waking Tori and I both up.We smiled looking at each other.Today was going to be a big day! It was the concert day and millions and millions of people were coming to see the show.It was moved up to nine performances.Plus the meet and greet afterwards and the VIP, passes."Are you ready?"Tori asked me, smiling."Born ready"I replied getting out of bed.I hopped into the bathroom and took a quick shower and then hopped out letting Tori get in.I put on some comfortable sweat pants and a grey T-shirt.We were getting ready at the concert, which Lifetime was going to be filmed.I had invited Abby, but as always holding a grudge she says no.

I logged onto Twitter.There were like millions of retweets on posts about my concert.People were so excited for it.
"Tori, everyone is going ballistic over this concert!"I scream excitedly.I then log off and went to my vanity. I straightened out my hair, making sure all the nots and everything was fine so It was easier to get my hair done at the show.I walked down stairs with my phone.My house was crowded.All the girls slept over, so did the moms.
We had food and a millions of costumes, equipment every where, it was like a Zoo in here.The moms, were up sorting everything up and some of the girls were up to.

"Thank GOD, your awake Brooke.We need to begin loading everything up into the car's and decide who picks who and what going to happen, and etc"
Mom told me.I grabbed my clip board.
Soon everyone was downstairs.We all had donuts and orange juice."Okay so why don't we put some of the cupcakes in Christi's car, since it's bigger and what ever doesn't fit can go in mines"
Holly suggests.We had 85, million cup cakes, 85 million drinks, 85 million food, pizza, nachos etc.We had the costumes, equipment.We hired lot's of security, guards, and Lifetime hired a make up team just for the show.After this I am sleeping for two day's straight.No kidding!

It was about 6:30 am when we were almost done.Yeah we woke up at 12:00 and I was so fudging tired! We aloud Tori to sleep in seeing as she was going to be driving me and the girls to the concert and the moms didn't want any accident's because the driver was tired.
So the two small moving vans we had filled up half of the food and drinks and all the equipment so the rest of the food and drinks had to go in Dad's car.
The costumes, clothes, make up, etc had to go in Christi's car.Mom would be riding with her.Everything else went in Holly's car, which Jill and Melissa were riding in.The girls all pilled into the van that we rented out.Tori's car wouldn't fit all of us in together.

In the very back row sat Paige, Chloe, and Nia.In front of them, in the middle sat Kalani, Maddie, and Kendall.There were three seats connected in the front so of course Tori sat in the drivers spot, Mackenzie in the Middle, and me at the end."Are you guy's ready?!"Tori asked the girls."Yeah!"They screamed excitedly.She honked and mom and Christi's car pulled out, following dad, then us, Holly, Jill, Melissa, the two other small moving van, and the Lifetime busses.Tori turned on the radio and a song by Paramour came on.
We pulled all the windows down.
"Ain't it fun, letting you down easy"The girl's and I began singing.I pulled out the pamphlet which showed how the show would go.

"Not a big fish in the pond no more"We sung.We continued."Ain't it fun, when you listen in the real world!"The girls sung loudly, people staring at us as we stopped on a red light.Mackenzie and I stared at the pamphlet together of how the concert will begin.

Introduction on everything-

1.Mackenzie- Girl Party

2.Brooke-Summer Love song

3.Chloe- Dream of a star

4.Paige- I wanna dance

5.Mackenzie- Shine

6.Brooke- I hurt

7.Kendall- Look at me now

8.Mackenzie- Queen of the 31 century