Chapter three

I woke up to hear the sound of a camera go snap.

"Aww mom!"I heard Josh groan.

"What, I had to.You guy's looked so cute all together"I heard my mom giggle.

"But still"Whined Paige.I then decided to wake up.

"What's going on?"I asked curiously.

"Mom took a picture of all of us sleeping together"

Josh informed me.

"Really mom?"I asked shaking my head.

"What, sorry.Now come on go get ready for school"

Mom ushered,leaving my room.Josh and Paige left my room, leaving me to get ready.I sighed.

I got up out of bed and went to my bathroom to take a shower, putting on Pandora.

  'One Upon a time a

    few.mistakes ago I

    was in your sights

      and you got me

     alone, you found

    me, you found me,

    you found, me, me,

    me, me'

I sung during my shower.I then hopped out and wrapped my towel around me.I then began blow drying my hair while thinking of ways to tell Nolan and all my friends that as soon as the Dance studio is ready, I'm leaving.

Once my hair is dry I head to my walk in closet.Right now in Pittsburgh it's fall.We started school five weeks ago.I pull out my black jeggings, hot pink silk tank top, black blazer, and my hot pink UGGs.

I quickly throw them on before moving onto my hair.I sat down at my dresser, looking in the mirror.Then the weirdest thing happened! I imagined myself as Abby.I made a face quickly shivering.

I decided to just leave my hair down.So I quickly did my make up.My phone beeped, I had gotten a message from my best friend Tori.

·Toribaby♡· Hayy! R we still twinning 2 day?

·Me·Of course!

·Toribaby♡· What r u doing after school? Thinking we could hang??

·Me·After school I have a date with Noley♡♥ so after tht we could hang!

·Toribaby♡·Ohh Brooke Hyland not going to dance? Ouch!

·Me·I will tell u @ school y now I gtg eat I'm hungry!

·Toribaby♡·We all know how important it is for boys to eat there meals! lol bye!

·Me· Hay!! I will get u 4 dat Rigle! >> @( * · * )@ 

I grabbed my book bag and my phone and I went downstairs for breakfast.Mom, dad, and Paige were already there.

"Good morning!"I said smiling.

"Good morning!"Everyone replied.Everyone was in a very good mood for some odd reason?

"So did you think of anyways we can get the studio?"Mom asked me.

"No, but I'm sure that we will figure something out"I informed her, looking at Paige, who looked like she was about to burst.

"Let it out Paige"Josh said, as he sat down at his spot.

I took a bite of my eggs.

"I was thinking that you could have like a big concert, but not just singing, dancing too.Also we can have a meet and greet afterwards! Oh and the girls can help out too.You and Mac-"Paige began plotting out ideas, but dad interrupted her seeing as if she was talking too fast.

"Slow down paige"He said as she breathed deeply.

"School didn't begin yet and your already out of energy"Mom said.

"Anyways, get my point?"Asked Paige.

"Yes.I actually think that's a good idea!"I tell her smiling.

"Ohh and Josh can you help?"

"Why do you need my help?"He asked with his face stuffed with Biscuits.I shook my head at him.

"Helloo?! I am not stupid! I know that there are many girls on Instagram, who like my brother"I said as if it was obvious.

"Too bad he already got Chelsea"Mom joked.Josh looked crushed.He stood up from the table and pushed in his chair.

"I um, got to go to school"He said walking out slowly.

"You have another hour left?"Dad reminded him as he stopped, halfway out.

"I'll just go to my room"He muttered leaving.I got up to go after him, but Paige stopped me.

"I got this"She said, getting up and running after Josh.I'm known to give Paige advice.I was always her rock or should I say shield.I am the oldest and I feel as though it is my job to protect Paige and Josh.Knowing that Josh is hurt, makes me feel really bad.

"Brooke, what's going in?"Mom asked me.I sighed.

"Mom, it's really not my business to tell you.It's up to Josh and I think that you should wait for him to come to you"I inform her.She nodds whipping her tears.

"My little girl is growing up so fast!"She cried into dad's shoulder.

"We raised an angel"Dad said smiling at me.I couldn't help, but feel proud at myself.