Chapter Eight

It has been a while since I haven't been to dance or ignored Nolan and his stupid apologies.I guess I am just done with boys right now.I am focusing on the studio.

Speaking of the studio, they are building it right now.It is actually near the A.L.D.C. when your driving there you have to pass my studio.

There were workers outside building and constructing.

It is going to cost a lot of money, so we are planning the concert.Right now I am at school.Tori and I are sitting by ourselves at lunch.Ever since Olivia invaded our other table along with Nolan we both left.

"Okay so after school we will will go to Office Depot and then to Sprinkles, Wal- Mart, Gino's Pizza, and frosties and then we stop at Minnie's to see how Lynn is doing on the team jackets and sweat pants"Said Tori, writing into her notebook.

"Yeah.Do you think they will be able to finish everything in time?"I asked worried.

"They will Brooke"Tori assured me.

"I can't believe how many people are coming!"I yelled sounding amazed.

"A zillion people times were rich baby!"Tori yelled earning some stares and laughs from nearby people that saw her.It was true.There was so much people that we were doing the concert secen times.

"I can't wait to be your assistant once the studio is built"

"Me too.We are going to have to work very hard.We have to hire teachers, buy a dance bus, sent out ad's! We will be dead by the time this whole thing starts"I laugh loudly.

Tori, my mom, dad, the other moms, basically a lot of people including Josh have been really busy lately preparing for this whole thing.Abby was not happy, but I could give a fudge.

I don't think she likes me having my own studios.She doesn't feel threatened at all by me, I know that.

She thinks I am a horrible dancer.To be honest I really can do hip pop.

Abby just doesn't know how to teach it and what it is.That is all.So when ever we did hip hop dances (Only two times.Rarely) I pretended and I guess I am a good actor.

"So how is everything going with your dad and all?"I asked Tori.She sighed.

"It has gotten worse.Now that he doesn't have a job he is always out getting drunk and becoming more abusive"She explained.

I felt bad for her, honestly.

"You can come over any time.Honestly"I told her.She nodded showing a half smile.I could tell she didn't want to talk anymore.

"So far, eight million tickets have been sold so now we have about 240,000,000 million dollars!"I whispered to Tori.She screamed getting glances by everyone in the cafeteria.

She blushed lightly to herself.

"We are going to be so fudging rich!"She whispered to me excitedly.I laughed!

"The less the more"I replied smiling.

_____________________

Ik that was short sorry, but i'm

In a rush and I will make it up to

You guy's later! Bye!

----taste the rainbows----