Chapter 14 - Sleeping with any guy that will have her

Chapter 14 - Ren's POV

*Wednesday afternoon 19/05/14 - Bet: Day 8*

My mind burns with the image of Molly's small but reasonably-sized chest that the damp jersey clings to, her nipples outlined from not wearing a bra. It's hard to even drive straight with the image stuck in my mind, getting me slightly aroused. Who would have thought that little timid Molly would have this affect on me. I take a glance at her, she's fidgeting next to me, probably trying to decide if she can trust me enough to answer my question. My eyes dip lower but luckily her arms are crossed over her breasts this time.

I think over the question that I just asked her. Maybe I could have worded it a tad less crassly, suggesting that she has just stumbled out of some assholes bed may not have been the best thing to say but I couldn't help the momentary fury that came over me. I tried to hone it back, hopefully keeping my face blank but I'm not sure I did it successfully. The emotion that consumed me only minutes ago, over the thought of her wearing some other guy's clothes, is foreign and a little confusing. I put it out of my mind and wait to see if Molly will answer my question.

"I...erm...you see...I was in the shower..." I can't help the little groan that escapes my mouth at the image of her in the shower. If the damp jersey was anything to go by then the shower might just be like a wet dream. Shit, why am I thinking these things? She gives me a weird look after hearing my groan but I just give her a nod to continue and she starts speaking again.

"When I got out...I erhh...well my locker was..." she trails each word, unsure of what to say next. Does she feel embarrassed about what happened? Surely she must know that I'm not that much of an asshole that I'd laugh at her.

"They...took them" she finishes. What she has told me so far is choppy and not in complete sentences but it's obvious with the lack of clothes she is wearing, the shaken up appearance and the anxious blush covering her face that someone has pulled some sort of prank on her and took her clothes.

"Who was it? Give me their names and I will kick their asses" I ask, feeling oddly protective of her. I guess any best friend would always have each other's back so it's not like I'm over stepping the mark here.

But she stays silent. I look over to her, pulling my eyes from the road. Her hands are twisting together and her face is turned away from me. She doesn't want me to see any emotion that could give her answer away.

"It wasn't Dan was it? I swear if that little fucker has done something I wil-" I stop when I see Molly's distressed face. Her eyes are wide but I'm not sure if it's from my sudden outburst or the mention of Dan's name.

"No...it wasn't him" she replies in a small voice. I believe her when she says it's not him but a little voice inside my head still nags at me, telling me that I shouldn't let the issue with Dan drop. I put it on the back burner for later on as I don't want to over whelm Molly with a hundred different questions.

"Who then?" I ask kindly. I need to know who did it if I have any chance of standing up for her.

"Ermm, Ash...Ashley" she whispers. I can see that it's a struggle to even give over the name.

Ashley; I try to recall the name but I cannot really think of who it could be. I don't really know many people by name or even appearance because I don't pay much attention to them. I couldn't really give a fuck what is happening in their sad pathetic lives because to be honest I have my own problems to deal with. But now my focus is on Molly's problems and I am determined to fix them for her. Only for the bet though, I tell myself, not for any other reasons.

"I'm thinking that Ashley is a girl right, what does she look like?" I probe. I'll need to keep an eye out for this girl. Lucky this Ashley chick is a girl otherwise I wouldn't think twice before knocking her to the ground.