Chapter 29 - I Love You

Start from the beginning

"You got this" he told me quietly as we walked to the red carpet. I kept my head down a little to watch where I'm walking so I don't trip over anything. Everyone was calling Justin's name and there were so many flashes of the cameras. I even heard my name, surprisingly.

We stopped walking and it was time to pose for all these cameras. This makes me nervous, I get so awkward behind the camera when it's not me vlogging or filming a YouTube video.

"See? You're doing great." Justin said quietly in my ear. A true smile formed on my face and I looked over at him to see him smiling towards the camera.

"Trying" I said back quietly. He chuckled as he looked back at me. He leaned down and kissed my cheek as he held me closer to him.

I got this. It's kind of easy. I just can't think about it too much.

***

"It's too early" I quietly complained as we sat down on the seats of the private place. "I promise I'm so excited, but I barely slept" I told Justin as he sat down next to him.

"I know, baby. Same here" he said back to me then leaned his head against the chair and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath. "Definitely should have went to sleep earlier than we did" he said then opened his eyes and turned his head to look at me. I nodded agreeing. I'm too tired to even talk. "We have five hours on here so we can go to sleep" he said as he started to get more comfortable. I laid my head on his lap and closed my eyes.

Thank god I can sleep a little longer before we get there. I want to be able to have full amount of energy. I just have such a good feeling. I know it's going to be extremely fun and much needed.

I felt Justin's hand softly go on my face. His thumb went back and fourth on my cheek in a gentle manner. He is always so gentle with me. He always has been like that. I love it so much.

"I love you" I said to him in a tired voice as I felt myself getting more tired again.

"I love you too, baby"

***

"God it's beautiful" I said to Justin as we stood outside on the back deck of where we are staying.

"It really is" He agreed then faced me. I looked up at him smiling.

"So what are the big plans for the first day here?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I was thinking we go out to dinner. Nothing to fancy, probably some place on the beach" he told me and I nodded. I'm so excited to be here. I looked out at the blue water and just felt so at peace. "Do you have to get ready or maybe we can go now? Have an early dinner" he asked me so I looked back over at him.

"Give me twenty minutes. I'll get ready quick" I told him and he playfully rolled his eyes. "I promise" I said with a giggle.

"I'll be here waiting" he told me then kissed my cheek. I gave him a smile then quickly walked inside.

"Yay" I very quietly said to myself as I walked to the bedroom so I can change. I'm so god damn happy.

***

"Wow I will never get over this view" I said to Justin as I walked into the living room area of the Airbnb. The view is the water is just so beautiful. Justin was just standing by the window watching the water. He smiled over at me.

"Beautiful right?" He asked as he started to walk towards me. I nodded. Dinner was absolutely amazing. We just got back here a few minutes ago. "Can I talk to you? Real talk" he said and looked a little nervous.

"Yeah, of course. What's up?" I asked me and felt a little nerves in my body. Only because well for one I get nervous when he asks if we can talk, and two because he looks nervous himself. He walked over to me and grabbed my hands.

"Jamie, almost four years ago I asked you to be my girlfriend for the first time. I was nervous and shaky just like I am now" he said with a chuckle and getting me to giggle. "I was trying to act all chill so you wouldn't notice how nervous I was to ask. I was and still am so extremely in love with you. I was so nervous to sing Fall in front of the whole town just so I can tell you how much I love you then ask you out. Now I dedicate half the songs I sing at my concerts to you. You're my muse, you're my everything, you are the absolute love of my entire existence. My love for you never went away, never lessened, and I know it will never go away that is how strongly I feel for you. We learned how to walk together, how to talk, how to ride a bicycle, we went through school together, you supported all my dreams and celebrated my success by my side. You helped me through everything and you're always there for me. I hope you know how much I appreciate you and adore you. You're an angel and everything a man could ask for. You're a blessing. And Jamie I love you so much." He told me and I felt tears start to come to my eyes a little bit.

He put his hand in his pocket then slowly started to get down on one knee. My eyes widened and I gasped. He opened up the tiny black box to reveal a ring.

"Oh my god" I said as the tears started to rush down faster. I put my hand over my mouth in shock.

"I love you so much and I would be the happiest man on earth if you would be my wife. Jamie Collins, will you marry me?" He asked me and I nodded quickly.

"Yes, of course, yes" I answered him and the smile on his face grew bigger. He slid the ring on my finger then stood up quickly. I wrapped my arms around him and cried happy tears into his neck.

"God, I love you" he said in my ear as he held my tightly.

"I love you more, Justin" I said back to him. I pulled my head away and pressed my lips against his. "Now I understand why you want to go to Canada from here" I said and we both laughed.

"I wanted to tell our families in person" he told me.

"Did anyone know about this?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Just Scooter and Ryan." He answered me. "I told Madison that this vacation was going to be special and well I think she figured it out on her own considering she took you to get your nails done" he told me and we both laughed.

"That makes sense" I said back nodding. He held me even closer to him and kissed me once more.

"My fiancé" he quietly said with a big smile still on his face. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

"My fiancé" I repeated him and giggled as he picked me up. He pressed his lips against mine.

I feel like I'm dreaming.

Justin and I are getting married.

I'm marrying my best friend, the love of my life.

_____________________________
And that is the end !!!!!

If this chapter is all over the place, I apologize.

If you read this far, thank you so so much. I seriously love this book and hope you guys enjoyed reading it!