Chapter 25 - Blonde

"I don't want to go there without you" Justin to me pouting.

"You won't. I'll be there with you the whole night. We just won't walk in together because she wants me to go with her" I explained again.

Madison is having a huge birthday party in a few days and obviously Justin was also invited, but Madison wants to walk in there with her closest friends, which I am one of them. So I told Justin he can meet me there with his friends. So now he's just complaining about how he wants to go there with me. But it's kind of cute.

"Fine" he said quietly, but kept his pout.

"You're a baby" I joked and he started to smile.

"I'm walking out with you then" He said back so I nodded.

"That was the plan" I said and grabbed his hand. We're just sitting on the couch relaxing.

"Or do you not want to be seen with me?" He joked and pretended to be shocked.

"Oh shut up" I said back laughing and he began to laugh too.

"I'm just playing" he said then wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. "Did you think about what movie we are going to watch?" He asked me.

"I have an idea" I said and he raised his eyebrows waiting for me to tell him. "It's a movie called 'Believe' it's so good" I told him and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Oh you're just full of jokes today, huh" he said back shaking his head then chuckled.

"I am" I said smiling up at him. He just shook his head again then leaned down and kissed me. "You can choose a movie, babe" I told him then handed him the remote. I laid my head on his shoulder then just stared at the tv as he went through the movies.

It's been three weeks since we were in Canada after being there for one week. It was much needed. And everything since then has been amazing still. No fighting at all.

Also, yesterday was my birthday. I didn't really want to do anything so Justin and I just laid around all day and watched movies. Kind of like we're doing now. It's just nice and relaxing. I haven't been wanting to do anything crazy honestly. It's hard to believe I'm twenty one now. You would think I would be doing something crazy fun, but I'm just not feeling it.

Plus, in a few days I'll be celebrating Madison's birthday so I can wait to party until then. The day after the party, Pattie is flying out to spend a week here.

"I kind of want to dye my hair" I heard Justin say so I looked up at him confused.

"Really?" I asked. That was the last thing I expected him to say because he's never had that idea before. He nodded. "What color?"

"Blonde, but just for fun. Not forever" he told me.

"I could see you blonde" I said nodding agreeing.

"I hope so. I don't want to regret it" he said then chuckled.

***

"I want to be a better man for you" Justin told me as he stared into my eyes again.

"You are" I said back to him. We are currently at Madison's birthday party. We've been here for a little while now and it's been fun. We're sitting on this chair just talking now. Well, Justin's sitting on the chair and I'm on his lap.

"I'm trying. I really am, babe." He said as he softly put his hand to my cheek. "I love you so much and you really do deserve the world. I want to prove it to you-"

"You do. I promise you, Justin. These past two months of us being back together has been so great and it feels just like it did before, you know, things changed" I told him and he smiled a little bit.