Chapter 3 - If You Didn't Believe

It's been two weeks since Justin got arrested. We flew back home the night after, after we got some rest. Justin's kind of been acting like it never happened. He's not letting it bother him. Which is good, don't get me wrong, I'm glad he isn't letting it tear him apart.

Right now, we're at a club and I'm in the bathroom. I didn't really have to go, but I felt like I needed a break. I've been drinking a lot, so I'm drunk. I just want to be home to be honest. I sighed as I walked out of the bathroom. I walked with my head down and hoped to make it back to everyone with no issues.

I picked up my head as I got to the area and saw some girl talking to Justin. Maybe a fan, who knows. I watched as they both laughed and she touched his arm quickly. I'm usually not jealous because he's a celebrity, but being drunk changes those feelings a little bit. As I got closer, they were still talking. It's making me really mad and I hate that it's making me feel that way. She could just be some innocent fan. She looks like a model. She's beautiful. As I got to them, Justin looked over at me quickly and smiled.

"Maybe I'll see you another time" the girl said to Justin then glanced at me and walked away. I take that back about her maybe being some innocent fan. I looked back at Justin who was sipping his drink.

"What was that about?" I asked him confused.

"A fan" he said with a smirk on his face.

"A fan?" I asked and he nodded. Why the smirk on his face? I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I went to walk away, but he grabbed my hand.

"Wait what's wrong?" He asked in my ear.

"Nothing" I said back as I looked him in the eyes. I don't want to fight. I don't want any issues at all. So I'm going to just leave it alone. "I'm just tired and drunk. That's all" I said back with a straight face.

"Well I'm ready to go home. So we can go, if you want" he said back to me. I just nodded so he nodded too and walked over to the guys. I grabbed my phone from my bag and looked at the time. It's almost one in the morning. We usually can stay for another hour and a half or more, but we're both tired.

I checked my notifications and saw texts in one of my group chats. It's with two of my guys friends I met that are also YouTubers like me. They are really cool and I've gotten really close with them.

________
Jc Caylen: do u wanna film the video this month?

Kian Lawley: we can film both videos in one day too if it's easier

Me: we can do it soon :)
___________

After I replied, I put my phone back away. I looked up to see Justin still saying bye to some people. I walked over to him and stood behind him. After a few minutes, he grabbed my hand and we started to leave. Finally. I'm ready to go to sleep.

As we got to the doors, obviously there was annoying ass paparazzi out here. Both I kept my head down and held onto Justin's hand tightly. I blocked my eyes from the flash of their lights. Way too much for this late at night. We quickly got into the car and I let out a breath.

"They are fucking annoying" I mumbled. "I'm too drunk for this" I said and I heard Justin laugh. I looked over at him quickly and he was already smiling over at me. "Are you laughing at me?" I asked and he nodded.

"You're cute" he said and I playfully rolled my eyes as a smile started to form on my face. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. "And you're also cute when you're jealous" he joked with me. My jaw dropped.

"Me? Jealous? Pff, not me" I said back shaking my head and he laughed again.

"Oh you were so jealous" he said smirking. "She asked for a picture with me before you came back. She was just a fan" he told me. I feel kind of dumb. I sucked on my bottom lip and he started to laugh again.