.death doesn't come easy.

Mulai dari awal

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized looking up at the face.

"That's all right. I'm sorry too. I should have watched while walking." The guy apologised. This boy had a muscular body. He is 5'9 feet tall, same height as Liam's. Attractive eyes with a mixture of green and blue colour. One can stare in his eyes for years. Oh, well, he can be my Mr. stranger crush! He's cute, with brown hairs. What else does one need?

"Hello. I'm Nathan Davis." He flashed a smile showing his white shining teeth. He could act for any toothpaste commercial and earn high and be a popular star, he has the face of a model.

"Hi. Sophia Payne." I shook his hand gently.

His face lit up with a smirk

His face lit up with a smirk. A smirk, I couldn't understand. Like, oh, the Sophia Payne, the girl who thinks out loud, who makes weird noises while eating, who far.... Stop Sophia!

"So, you're the girl. The younger sister of Liam Payne?" He asked with his now so famous smirk.

"Hi, I'm the girl." I smiled worriedly. His expressions surely made me doubt on my hidden secrets.

"Well, I see. You look a lot like your brother."

"I get that a lot." I whispered. Many people have already complimented me with that and of course, we are siblings. We ought to look similar. No one was adopted to be accused of not having similar face.

"Once again, I'm sorry. I guess you were in a hurry?'' he asked. "Yes, trying to find my Look alike Brother." I sheepishly smiled.

"Why? By the way, He is out there with his gang." He pointed towards the cafe near college. Oh, thank you, Davis.

"I have some work that only he can help me with and thank you for the guidance.'' I can be awkward around boys, no matter if I hang out with guys all day and night.

"So see you around?" He asked. I nodded. You study here, I do too. So, yes, we'll get to see each other, Mr. Hottie.

"Well. Do you have a little time though? The time to write down your number?" he asked obviously trying to flirt. I'm a pathetic fat potato. Way to ask a girl her number. I Smiled.

"Sure." We exchanged our phones and I typed my number in his phone with the name."Phi"

"Phi?" he asked confused. " That's my nickname." I answered and waved him a bye. It's good to make new friends without the help of my brother. He walked away, but then, turned back and waved me a bye with the same smirk he carried all along.

 He walked away, but then, turned back and waved me a bye with the same smirk he carried all along