Following Fugaku behind, Itachi realized what Fugaku wanted to do when he noticed where the man was leading them. 'Now that I think about it, Sakuya is already five. It's time for her coming-of-age rite' Itachi thought, as he saw a glimpse of the lake of a certain training ground.

Reaching the training ground, Fugaku led his children to the pier, before asking Sakuya to stand beside him. "It is time for your coming-of-age rite, Sakuya" Fugaku stated, making Sakuya blinked at him.

'At the age of five? Isn't that supposed to be when someone reaches the age of eighteen or something?' Sakuya thought. '...Or maybe it's different because this is the world of ninjas' She continued.

"Just to make sure, someone already taught you about hand-seals and how to use chakra for jutsu, right?" Fugaku asked, which Sakuya nodded at him. She remembered Mikoto told and showed her those, AND Sakuya herself randomly appearing in the training ground also help.

"Good. Now, the rite is simple. All you need to do is do this" Fugaku said, as he formed jutsu hand-seals. Itachi sweatdropped at the mentioned of a simple rite. "Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" Fugaku inhaled some air and spat out a large fireball.

Sakuya widened her eyes at that. Even though she had seen that jutsu before, she never saw it this close. And she needed to perform THAT to pass the rite?!

"All you need to do is perform handsigns of Snake, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, and Tiger. Take as much air as needed, and gather your chakra to your lungs at the same time, then exhale them out" Fugaku explained.

Sakuya nodded that and smiled when she saw her brother nodded encouragingly with a smile at her. Turning towards the lake, Sakuya formed those hand-seals, before she inhaled air for the jutsu while gathering her chakra.

When Sakuya thought she took enough air, she exhaled them back out. Expecting an at least half the size of Fugaku's jutsu, only as small as a ping-pong ball fireball was spat out.

Frowning, Sakuya put her hand on her chin. 'Did I made a mistake somewhere? Where did I go wrong?' She thought.

Itachi was silent, watching her sister making her first jutsu. He didn't say anything when she failed to do the justu. After all, he also made the same small fireball on his first try.

Fugaku sighed when he saw the small size jutsu. 'Maybe she is not ready yet' He thought. He was about to call it a quit when he saw his daughter's expression. It was the same as Itachi when he failed his first try, before his son turned to him, claiming he could do it with a serious face, and yes, he did manage to create a large fireball on his second try.

Just like Itachi, his daughter did turn to him. "I can do it, tou-chan" She said with a serious voice, before she re-made the hand-seals again, inhaling as much air, and gathered chakra. "Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" Sakuya spew out the large fireball.

Seeing the successful result, Sakuya threw her fists up. "Yes, I did it!" Sakuya cried out. Itachi hugged back with a smile when his sister tackled him when he appeared by her side. "I did it, nii-chan, tou-chan!" She squealed.

Fugaku widened his eyes at the sight. 'On her second try, just like Itachi' Fugaku thought, before he chuckled, as he walked forward, ruffling both his children's heads, effectively messing their hair. "Now that's my daughter!" Fugaku exclaimed to Sakuya.

《》《》《》

Sakuya was walking around the compound when she saw children in their clan's abandoned playground from afar. She was about to go and warn them about the reason being abandoned was because it was near one of their training grounds, and younger Uchihas who trained there sometimes accidentally thrown their kunais and shurikens towards the playground's direction when she saw what actually happened.