5. Intros

Kai's P.O.V.

Ahhh, class is boring. I thought being in a ninja academy involves doing cool tricks and stuff, not book work. I looked over to the seat on my right where Shīdo was sitting and took a peak at his work to see it completely blank with a whole lot of scribbles and horrible drawings on it. Most of them was of a piece of poo with red around it and with yellow eyes. "Ne, Shīdo?" I whispered softly catching his attention. "Is that by any chance me?" I pointed at his drawing.

"Woah, I can't believe you've figured that out." He rolled his eyes; even with the mask on I can can still tell he's bored as well. "Mind your own business."

"Rude." I whispered back and turned to Shino-sensei. Hmm... y'know what I'm just gonna make introductions for everyone. Okay, Shīdo goes first.

Hatake Shīdo, son of lord sixth and the greenette of doom. Most of the girls here have a crush on him thinking he's cool. He's part cool and part idiot. I'd say we're the best of friends even though I'm pretty sure he hates my guts. Meh.

Okay now to find my next target. I scanned across the classroom and the first person I spotted with their blonde hair flowing along with the cool breeze was miss Akabane Hitori herself.

Akabane Hitori, daughter of Akabane Riku the head of the anbu black ops. She's quite a looker I must say but not as much as Uchiha-chan. She's always get perfect marks and has a rivalry with Shīdo. Too bad she doesn't like him, I they look cute together.

That's the only ones I really know so far excluding Uchiha-chan in which I don't want to be a blushing mess in front of everyone. I glanced at the time and noticed that there's isn't much time left. Well may as well do one for myself.

My name is Sunohara Kai, son of my awesome dad Sunohara Nagisa along with my mom Sunohara Ichigo. I'm known as the most coolest and the most handsome in the class. As well as the sixth Hokage's son's best friend. Of course as someone as amazing as me has many fans to deal with everyday. Such a burden I bear.

"Ano, would you want to walk home together?" A girl asked standing in front of my table as she fidgets. Such a cutie.

"Yea-"

"No." Shīdo says as he stands up and walks off with his hands in his pockets. I looked at the girl again who now looks rejected only to realized she was only asking Shīdo instead of me. But all of a sudden she had heats in her eyes and started calling him cool and all. I banged my head against the desk because of reasons I do not want to admit.

"Geez, stop with the banging already." I heard Shikadai speak in the corner. I stopped and rested my head on the desk as the life drained out of me.

"Why does this always happen?" I asked mostly to myself. At least class prez is nice enough to give me comfort.

"It's a-alright Kai-san." She waved her hands in the air. She's so sweet to me. I stared at her for a moment before coming to a descicion.

"Class prez, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. All of sudden she started to go completely red and stutter much and the enitre classroom went quiet. "Ah, nevermind." I sighed and went back into previous head position since I probably broken class prez at that moment.

May as well go home then. I sighed once more before grabbing my things and heading home. But out of the blue I felt a surge of power run through me as I all I feel is rage.

I'm coming after you Shīdo.