1. Generations

Shīdo's P.O.V.

"Hey ma, I'm leaving now dattejayo!" I called out to mom as I grabbed my bag and put my sandals on. "See-"

"Hatake Shīdo, eat your breakfast first." I was suddenly grabbed by the collar and dragged to the dining chair. "I took a lot of effort to making this, so the least you can do is finish it, dattejane." I hate it when she's like this.

"No wonder why otou-san always goes to the hot springs- ITAI!!" Okaa-san punched the top of my head.

"LEARN SOME MANNERS, -DATTEJANE!!" Once Okaa-san finally calmed down and I finished eating, I finally was able to leave. "Be home before dinner, okay?!" She shouted as I ran out the door. She can be such a worry wart sometimes.

~~~

I was waiting at the burger place where I was supposed to meet Boruto and the others; it was then where I saw her...

My rival... Akabane Hitori. Her dad is one of Okaa-san's old teammates, Akabane Riku. "Hatake." She greeted me with an annoyed look as she passed by.

"Akabane." I greeted back. I looked away for one second and then back to the direction she left and she was gone! Where did she go?

"Oi, Shīdo!" I could hear Boruto from afar with Shikadai and Inosai in tow.

"Yo." I walked to my friends. "Man, women." I rubbed the top of my head where Okaa-san punched. It still hurts! "Try and skip breakfast and get hit on the head, dattejayo."

"Yeah, my Okaa-san does that too. It's such drag." Shikadai agreed with me.

"Y'know I wouldn't be surprised if they turned out to be gorillas." I commented making the guys laugh as we just hanged out for the day.

~~~

"I'm home." I call as I entered my home. I could see an extra pair of shoes on in which was Tou-san's. He's home! I ran down the hallway and into the kitchen. "Tou-san!" I said with a giant grin.

"Yo." He smiled back and walked up to me. "Mah, have you grown a bit, Shīdo?"

"Ahem." I heard Okaa-san clear her throat, I looked over to see Hitori with her parents here. "We have guests."

"Wow, if I didn't know any better, are you trying to be an adult here?" Uncle Riku spoke with a raised eyebrow. "Y'know I wish I could've recorded that for Kirito-sensei and Nagisa."

"Record what?" A tall man with light brown hair with green eyes asked as he walked in. "Oh by the way Nagisa won't be able to come in."

"Kirito-sensei!" So this is Okaa-san's and uncle Riku's sensei? "And that's fine. Let's all sit down and eat then, dattejane?" Oh that's right! Okaa-san did say something about her team coming over yesterday.

But by does that Akabane has to be here?!

Hitori's P.O.V.

H-He's looking at me?! Okay play it cool Hitori, play it cool. "Can you stop staring at me. It's rude." AHHHHH, WHY DID I SAY THAT?!!n

"Che." Shīdo-kun looked away. "Okaa-san why is everyone here, again?" That's right Aunty Sachiko wants everyone to join cause she wants to announce something.

With a smile on her face Aunty Sachiko made her big announcement. Everyone except for Lord Sixth was shocked. "W-What?" This must've been a major shock for Shīdo-kun. "You're... that means..." Aunty Sachiko nodded.

"I'M GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER, DATTEJAYO!!"