4. Kai

~2 Years Later~

Hitori's P.O.V.

"Okay, I can do this!" I smiled as I looked in the mirror constanly changing my hairstyles, cause I want to look nice on my first day... and also cause Shīdo-kun is going to be there. So I gotta look my best. I glanced at the clock to check on the time, before realizing that I was gonna be late for the first day.

I quickly grabbed a slice of buttered toast and ran to my heart's content. Please don't let me be late!

~~~

Shīdo's P.O.V.

Ah man~, what's the point of being here if Seventh is just gonna keep blabbing about the boring stuff. Oh please let something interesting happen. All of a sudden I hear footsteps getting slightly louder.

What idiot was late- "Akabane?" I whispered as she was running towards us with a piece of toast in her mouth. When she caught up I could tell everyone had their eyes on her making face bright red from embarrassment. All I can say is that this will become a great weapon to use against her, huhuhu.

Actually that's reminds me, where's Bo- 'Found him.' I thought as I watched a train shot straight into the Hokage Mountain. "No fair. Why does HE gets to make an awesome entrance, dattejayo." I muttered.

"Because you're less of an idiot than he is. That and if Aunt Sachiko found out she will for surely kill you." Someone spoke behind me and that person was Sunohara Kai. The son of Sunohara Nagisa one of Okaa-san's old teammates. "Remember that I'm like the voice of reason for you." He spoke as I looked at him.

"Oh, no wonder why you're left out." I shot back at him. I turned my head forward with a smirk under my mask as Kai had his mouth wide open and his face as red as his hair. Heh, score one for me and none for Kai.

At least the ceremony ended very shortly after that, from the commotion that Boruto made.

_______________________________________

Shīdo: 1    Vs     Kai: 0

(Oh yeah, I'm gonna keep track of that. Also sorry for the short chapter that took so long life stuff and writers block. )

P.s. It was my bday not too long ago so yeah I got aloooot of cookies ^w^