3. Masks

Hitori's P.O.V.

As soon as Lord Sixth told Aunt Sachiko about Shīdo-kun. Her face scrunched up in rage as Otou-san quickly told me to cover my ears. Fortunately all of us did and avoided permanent ear damage. Aunt Sachiko dissappeared away leaving me and Kaa-chan stunned while otou-san and Lord Sixth sighing.

I hope Shīdo-kun is okay. "Some things never change." Otou-san chuckled. "Anyway we should probably head off since it's getting quite late. Tell Sachiko I said thanks for the meal." He smiled at Lord Sixth who smiled back.

"Hai, well it was nice seeing you three again." Lord Sixth smiled behind his mask as he stood by the front door while we left.

"Same here and congratulations on the new addition." Okaa-san smiled cheerfully as we left.

Shīdo-kun please be okay.

~Time Skip~

3rd P.O.V.

"You young man are in big trouble, dattejane!" Sachiko lectured her son as she started pulling his ear all the way home.

"Tch- ITAI!! DAMNIT WOMAN LET ME BE!!" Shīdo screached as a menacing dark aura surrounded Sachiko making the young Hatake gulp. The woman slowly turned her head only a red glint in her eyes and a crazy smile could be seen.

"..." Shīdo got out of his mother's grasp and ran for his life all the way home. As soon as he hid he heard his father's voice.

"Y'know there's no point in hiding from an angry woman who is pregnant. " Kakashi smiled weakly from behind his mask while shivering.

"Then why are you hiding, Otou-san? You're the Hokage, dattejayo!" Shīdo whispered yelled.

"Son, woman are scary when mad... but your mother is on a whole different level." Shīdo gulped as he hugged his father in fear.

"Shīdo~"His mother sang. "Hm?" Sachiko spotted a certain item in Shīdo's room, breaking it with a single hand as she appeared infront the boys in a blink. "Boo." Kakashi instantly grabbed his son and ran off. He learnt his lessons the hard way and wishes his son won't suffer the same way he did.

Sachiko watched as her husband and son run away before giggling. "Finally the house to myself, dattejane." Sachiko smiled as she walked over into her office room and picked up a pen. "Now where should I put Hana next?"

~~~

The sun was setting as it turned to night. Kakashi had his hands in his pockets and so did Shīdo. "So how long do you think Okaa-san will calm down?"

"Well it's been an hour already so maybe two more hours." Shīdo nodded with a grin, happy he gets to stay up. "But straight to bed after." Kakashi added making the young Hatake sigh. "You are only five."

"But you said when I get older I can stay up as long as I want." The young greenette fought back. "And I'm already getting older everyday, dattejayo."

"Mah, you got me there." Kakashi chuckled and ruffled his son's hair. "Why don't we go see how Naruto and his family are doing?"

"I was hoping you could start my training early?" Kakashi raised an eyebrow. "Y'know since it's my birthday soon?" With a sigh Kakashi nodded.

"Mah, you got me there."

Shīdo's P.O.V.

Now that I think of it why does Otou-san wear a mask? "Ne, Otou-san, why do you wear a mask?" I asked as I looked over to his face which looked a bit pink.

"Uh... because part of being a ninja is to be mysterious." Otou-san cleared his throat and looked away. Hmm... maybe I should wear a mask as well. Cause I want to be a strong ninja like Otou-san.

"I should wear a mask like you, Otou-san, dattejayo!" I grinned at him. "Cause I wanna be strong like you and protect the ones I love!" Otou-san smiled at me that's made me feel a lot more happier than the other times he smiled.

"Hai." Otou-san picked me up from the ground and placed me on his shoulders.

"Otou-san, I'm too old for this, dattejayo!" I felt my cheeks getting warm at the thought if anyone I know sees me. Especially the Akabane. Otou-san only chuckled in response but refused to take me off his shoulders till we went to training grounds.