chapter 9- two dates

3RD PERSON POV

"Alright have fun on your date!" Yoojung teased jihoon and shot him a wink.

Doyeon ended up having to help him pick out some clothes at the shopping mall near campus, which was great for both sides since Doyeon liked shopping and jihoon liked her.

It was normal for the two to hangout together but jihoon felt the urge to spill out his feelings to her. But he didn't know how. And knowing Doyeon, she'd think it's a joke.

"It's not a date!" Jihoon blushed.

"Yeah whatever" Yoojung rolled her eyes and the two walked out of jihoons shared dorm with Daehwi.

>>>

Yoojung walked into her dorm and sohyes face shot up as the door opened.

(sohye's desk faces the door.)

Yoojung walked straight to her desk and put her belongings down. She opened up her book ready to study and she did, it's been a while since she's properly studies but that didn't stop her grades from soaring high.

"Yoojung can you help me with this?" Sohye brought her laptop over to Yoojung's desk showing her the work she couldn't do. Yoojung brought out a sticky note and did the working out, she then stuck it on the screen of her laptop. She acknowledged her skills, and almost forgot that she was also one of the top students in their classes they have together.

"Ahh thanks Yoojung-ah" sohye walked back to her desk.

>>

A few hours past and it was around 2pm

"Yoojung, have you had lunch yet? Lets get lunch, we've studied for a while now." Sohye said from her desk.

"It's ok, I'm still doing my work." Yoojung said, not lifting her eyes of her laptop.

"I'll pay!" Sohye added.

Yoojung turned around and scoffed. "It's fine, we'll go eat lunch. I'll pay." Yoojung did a small smile.

Yoojung didn't want to feel as if she owed Sohye anything. Sohye payed for lunch last time so she thought it was fair for her to pay this "debt" off.

+++ (this means the following event happened during the same time as the previous event.)

"you ready to go?" Jihoon asked Doyeon after she opened the door for him to enter her shared dorm with Mina.

"Yep let me just get my bag" Doyeon smiled and went to her desk.

Jihoon noticed Mina on her desk writing in her notebook.

"Mina, don't you have a date with Seonho in like 20 minutes?" Jihoon checked his watch.

"A date?" Mina turned around from her desk she checked the date and realised that she had forgotten her date with Seonho, it wasn't surprising anyway, she forgot them most of the time. It was either because she actually forgot or she didn't bother to remember the dates.

"Oh shit. Shit." Mina stood up from her desk and ran straight to the bathroom.

"okay, I'm ready let's go!" Doyeon cheered.

"See you later Mina!" Doyeon yelled out so that Mina could hear across the bathroom door.

"Yeah so you guys later! Have fun on your date and thanks for reminding me jihoon!" She yelled back in one sentence.

Jihoon smiled at the word "date."

"No worries!" Jihoon yelled back and the two walked out of her dorm.

>>

Meanwhile Yoojung and sohye had headed out for lunch.

The two quickly gave their orders as studying took way too much energy from their brains.

Unsurprisingly Sohye ordered what Yoojung ordered.

"Yoojung . . . Why don't you like me?" Sohye asked after taking a bite of her pasta.

Yoojung looked up from her food.

"I can tell, you know? I think everyone could." She chuckled.

"Sohye, it's not that I don't like you, it's just- you remind me to much of my younger self that's all." Yoojung wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or lying.

"But- we're the same age Yoojung."

"I know, it just feels that way for some reason. But to some everything up, I don't not like you." Yoojung awkwardly said.

"But you don't like me?" She asked once again.

"I do, you're really friendly and really smart." She confessed.

"Well, I trust you. Believe it or not Yoojung I trust everything you say. Sohye stated seriously.

Yoojung chuckled "why?"

"I like you Yoojung,  your like a sister to me?" Sohye told her.

"A sister?" Yoojung questioned, Yoojung never really wanted a sister, maybe sometimes she did want a younger sister to tell her what to do and help her during times.

"Yup!" Sohye nodded her head, digging back into her food.

Yoojung watched her as she ate, admiring her but at the same time judging her. "Why would she want a sister like me?" Yoojung thought to herself. But she smiled, at other thoughts in her head.

An idea popped into her mind.

"Lets get dessert after this!" Yoojung cheered.

Sohye lifted her head up from her plate, and nodded repeatedly. "Let's!"

-

Please comment your thoughts!