chapter 6- library

3RD PERSON POV

"anyway...i decided to meet you here because i actually needed to find a book." jihoon stood up leaving yoojung waiting at the table.

jihoon wondered to the bookshelf near them finding his theory books. "mina?" he asked.

"oh. . hey jihoon!" she said and put a random book back in the shelf. "what are you doing here?" he asked. "and is that a business book you were holding? i thought you studied architecture." he said, walking closer.

"uh-yea- its for a friend" she smiled, avoiding his eye contact.

"looks like yoojung's found a new friend." she said looking back to the seating area.

jihoon scoffed "haknyeon? that's not yoojung's friend. it's her stalker." he explained sighing.

"no way. . . haknyeon? That's his name?" she asked and jihoon nodded.

"i'm mean i'm not suprised, who wouldn't like a cute girl like yoojung?" she smiled watching the two talking to talk to eachother.

"sure, whatever you say. alright i'm gonna go shoo him away, i'm not a big fan of him" jihoon chuckled and left.

mina waved him off and continued to watch them, adding quick texts to her phone.

seonho----> yoojung - updated last month

jihoon----> yoojung -  updated last month

yoojung ----> <----daniel - updated last month

daniel----> doyeon - updated a few weeks ago

yoojung ----> <----daniel - updated last month

jihoon ----> doyeon - updated today

haknyeon ---> yoojung - updated today

meanwhile..

"haknyeon? what are you doing here?" jihoon sat on the other side of him. "i just came to talk to yoojung. . ." he explained. "about...?" jihoon asked.

"well um i need to go now." haknyeon said and quickly walked out the library.

"so what did he say." jihoon moved closer to yoojung. "just. . . if i needed any help i can talk to him, stuff like that." she explained. "umm weird okay whatever. let's go out, i'll call the others." he said and grabbed his phone.

>>>

YOOJUNG POV

Jihoon and I walked into the our usual restaurant walking towards our usual table. This restaurant was the first place we ate at on our first day of collage, so it's very important to all of us.

We sat down and waited for the others to arrive.

"So... you know how you said haknyeon was saying that he'll be there to help you and you can tell him anything stuff like that right?" Jihoon suddenly asked. And Yoojung nodded repeatedly.

"You're not going to do that right? I mean that's my job." He blurted. "As your Bestfriend you need to tell me everything, not him! Who does he think he is honestly." Jihoon rolled his eyes.

Yoojung chuckled at his little speech.

"I know, I know, I'll always come to you first." She reassured him.

"Guys! Sorry we're late." Doyeon walked in with Daehwi.

Doyeon automatically say across Yoojung.

"Daehwi I need to tell you something important" Yoojung waved at him to come sit.

Daehwi sat on half of Doyeons chair listening to Yoojung talk. Yoojung signalled jihoon with her eyes.

Jihoon acknowledged it and called Doyeon over "Doyeon-ah come sit across me." He told her and she eventually got up, mainly cause sharing a chair with Daehwi was just not working out.

This left jihoon having his time with Doyeon and Yoojung able to make up a story for Daehwi to hear. Which as we all know, lying was her expertise. But this time she realised she hasn't told him what she's already told her other 2 bestfriends, about Daniel.

"So what is it Yoojung-ah?" He asked her.

"I, I want to get back with Daniel" she smiled nervously.

Daehwi screamed and all the customers turned around. He got up and did slight bows in every direction slightly apologising for the noise.

"That's great Yoojung!" He cheered.

"He will too."

Please comment your thoughts!